★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fozy. A great new word game!

03-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Fozy. A great new word game!

A word game with a unique twist:

Fozy let's you rotate the device so that you can get the letters fall in any of 6 directions.

If you're clever, you can move existing letters exactly where you want them!

Play in one of three great modes:

1. Timed: For those who want a quick game
2. Counted: You can only use 25 letters before the game is over. Make longer words to get more letters.
3. Survivor: Use every letter on the board, and you'll survive to the next round.

Huge dictionary supports US, Canadian and British word spellings (based on your location).
03-08-2009, 07:40 PM
So it is like trism with letters? Sounds cool, I will watch over it for a while, see if reviews pop up.

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything
03-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Interesting idea, I'll check into it.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
03-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Sort of like trism, except the new letters don't fall automatically, and you don't have to let them fall all the way to the bottom. You touch (or sweep over) an empty space and they only fall to that empty space. This lets you control how the letters move around. If you like word games, it's awesome.

I'm having trouble getting it reviewed. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it looks so pedestrian? or it seems like Just Another Word Game? I don't know. It's a shame though, because it's great fun.
03-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Possiby a couple other word games (Moxie/WordFu) came out think around same time. I did see it earlier but forgotten it cuz involved with the others. Will check into it. Main concern is making room on Touch. Looks like a nice word game.
03-08-2009, 09:51 PM
I'll check out the reviews, maybe pick this one up.