★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Watchmen: Justice is Coming Story Tips/Walkthrough

03-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Watchmen: Justice is Coming Story Tips/Walkthrough

Obviously there are spoilers, so if you don't want to see them leave now!

Me, Kiwi and most recently Peter have been trying to find our way through the Watchmen MMORPG story. So far we have as follows:

THE FIRST Watchmen: Justice is Coming iDevice Guide on the Internet.

Clue Locations:
Clue #1: Right near the initial starting point.
Clue #2: Go to Hotel in top left of Downtown District
Clue #3: Go to Red Light Zone, first street on the left at a Theater.
Clue #4: Go to the park near bottom left on the actual Park part.
Clue #5: Downtown District at the Gunga Diner.
Clue #6: Go to the Red Light Zone, go to the very top streen and take a left. By club between XXX stores.
Clue #7: Go to Newspaper stand in Downtown District. Man there should give you the clue.
Clue #8: Go to Financial Region. Top-right of map near exit to Downtown. In front of 'Chinese Restaurant'.
Clue #9: Go to Red Light district via Subway, take first right and at club.
Clue #10: Go to City Park. Search around there.
Clue #11: ...
Clue #12: ...

Clue Requirements:
Clue #1: ...
Clue #2: ...
Clue #3: ...
Clue #4: Must be level 6 to obtain
Clue #5: Must be level 6 to obtain.
Clue #6: Must be level 7 to obtain.
Clue #7: Must be level 7 to obtain.
Clue #8: Must be level 8 to obtain.
Clue #9: ...
Clue #10: ...

Clue Content:
Alot of people have been complaining about not being able to review clues after passing them. I plan to compile a list of all the clue pictures here, so as soon as you get them, snap a screen shot, email them to yourself, access them on the home computer, upload them to photobucket or something and then post the links here!

Clue #1:

Clue #2

Clue #3:

Clue #4:

Clue #5: ...
Clue #6:

Clue #7:

Clue #8: ...
Clue #9: ...
Clue #10: ...

NOTES:

-Keep in mind that occasionally the exclamation marks won't show up for awhile so you have to be patient.
-I have discovered that for every clue you must reach a certain level before you obtain it. Please note your level while you gather each clue and post them here!
-If you are not connected correctly to the game, old clues may show up on screen, don't get too excited!

EDIT: Special thanks to dwalk for pictures of clues 1-4!

Last edited by Brazilian Rider; 03-11-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Added spoiler alert
03-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Where is the starting point? I'm just gonna create a new character and see it that way

Thanks for the info, I deliberately avoided the ones after the first tip.

03-08-2009, 06:48 PM
finally we have some spoiler here

hey brazilian rider suggestion write spoiler alert on the title so people wouldnt see this

can someone buy me a zen bound
03-08-2009, 06:54 PM
remember:

9: club in red light district...first street to the right of the subway.

10: city park, in the park

Those are for sure btw since I just did them

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2

Last edited by kiwi91; 03-08-2009 at 06:57 PM.
03-08-2009, 06:55 PM
thanks for walkthrough btw

can someone buy me a zen bound
03-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Updated.

I really need Clue #6!
03-08-2009, 07:15 PM
I wish we could go back through and view the clues.
I can't remember all of them...especially with the game crashes and all.

I'm stuck on 11...I think I'll wait a while and search later. Sometimes the clues don't show up.

The clue was a matchbox from a hotel in the redlight district...but I searched an didn't see it anywhere.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
I wish we could go back through and view the clues.
I can't remember all of them...especially with the game crashes and all.

I'm stuck on 11...I think I'll wait a while and search later. Sometimes the clues don't show up.

The clue was a matchbox from a hotel in the redlight district...but I searched an didn't see it anywhere.
Yeah, being able to view the clues would be helpful. ive been starting to take screenshots every time i get a new one. XD

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
03-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Brazillian!!!

I just saw you...

I tried chatting but i didn't see anything.

Then someone challenged me and it crashed .

03-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
Brazillian!!!

I just saw you...

I tried chatting but i didn't see anything.

Then someone challenged me and it crashed .
What part of the map where you?