★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: While searching for undiscovered treasure in an ancient tomb, you and a rival archeologist got trapped in a chamber filled with floating blocks and apparently nowhere else to go. Worse than that, the blocks are slowly falling into oblivion, so you need to keep moving! You have no choice but to corner your rival and make sure that he falls instead of you, so you can prevail (or not).

Entrapped is a game of strategy, where you need to consider carefully your every move. It is simple to grasp, yet tricky to master. Try to corner your opponent, but take great care to not get cornered yourself! You can play against the computer, another player on the same device or with anyone from around the world over the internet.

Can you survive the dangers of this tomb? Or will you be forever Entrapped?

MAIN FEATURES:
- Simple and entertaining gameplay
- Lively graphics with varied animations
- Retina display support (high resolution graphics)
- Online multiplayer (EDGE, 3G or wi-fi) with automatic match finding. Just tap the button and play against someone!
- PlayHaven features

cutterslade's comments:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we from Crocodella Software have release our latest game, Entrapped! And as a release promotion, it will be free for a week!

Here are some of its main features:

- Simple and entertaining gameplay
- Lively graphics with varied animations
- Retina display support (high resolution graphics)
- Online multiplayer (EDGE, 3G or wi-fi) with automatic match finding. Just tap the button and play against someone!
- PlayHaven features

Here are some screenshots:

More info: Entrapped
App Store link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/entrapped/id389370401?mt=8
09-03-2010, 07:17 AM

09-03-2010, 07:22 AM
o_0 no one is online lol. I think I am the first download of this app. Hey dev play me?
Computer is easy..

Last edited by Epox; 09-03-2010 at 07:27 AM.
09-03-2010, 10:09 AM
How about making it a universal app ? It would look nice using the full screen on the ipad and is best suited to the larger screen for the 2P mode. This game is fun and if lots of people pick it up, it will be great to play online.

Maybe some online leaderboards for most wins and other types of stats ?

Also , maybe have a best out of 3/5/7 matches or some kind of goal while playing.

Nice pick up and play game for some multiplayer fun, but really needs to be UNIVERSAL

EDIT : I think I just found a bug. The screen just goes black while loading and the game does not start up. I may have to delete and reload it. It worked the first time and then the second time it would not load. (I tried
three times)

Is it because I am playing on the ipad maybe ? But it worked fine the first time.

***It seems to be running fine now. I am not sure what it was.

Last edited by cranker; 09-03-2010 at 03:16 PM.
09-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Nice game, reminds me of the board game isolation I played when I was a kid.
09-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
How about making it a universal app ? It would look nice using the full screen on the ipad and is best suited to the larger screen for the 2P mode. This game is fun and if lots of people pick it up, it will be great to play online.

Maybe some online leaderboards for most wins and other types of stats ?

Also , maybe have a best out of 3/5/7 matches or some kind of goal while playing.

Nice pick up and play game for some multiplayer fun, but really needs to be UNIVERSAL

EDIT : I think I just found a bug. The screen just goes black while loading and the game does not start up. I may have to delete and reload it. It worked the first time and then the second time it would not load. (I tried three times)

Is it because I am playing on the ipad maybe ? But it worked fine the first time.
Really nice suggestions, we'll look into implementing them

As for the possible bug, I'll try to find out what could be happening. If you have any more info, please contact us!
09-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterslade View Post
Really nice suggestions, we'll look into implementing them

As for the possible bug, I'll try to find out what could be happening. If you have any more info, please contact us!

Thx for listening. It is a fun casual game but if there was a little more to it, it might be nice. Maybe there could be a "double jump" or being able to destroy a platform anytime he wants. Maybe these extra bonuses could be earned for winning a game. (again assuming it takes more than one game to win) These ideas might work even better if there was an option for a larger board with more platforms on the ipad. This game must be made universal !!

Definitely a win loss ratio, maybe with multiple profiles if for example a family is playing this on the ipad.

But for sure a best of 3,5,7 etc would be a must to make the game longer.

Just a few ideas

Last edited by cranker; 09-03-2010 at 03:31 PM.
09-03-2010, 04:17 PM
This game is good and if you add power-ups. For example, rocket launchers that will destroy a square it would be a great app.