★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 25,000 games of Ravaged by War were played in the first week since it was released. Download it while it's hot!

Everybody loves T Defense games!

Ravaged by War is a well-balanced sentry gun defense game in a futuristic apocalyptic setting. Human lives are at stake and you are charged to protect them by building a plethora of unique sentry towers. This is a highly addictive game and you'll be hard pressed to put it down when you arrive at your train station.

Autonomous vehicles, dubbed "free thinkers" are out to eradicate the remaining people of the world. You are a crack engineer in the corps who has the ingenuity and the brazenness to protect these people. You do so the only way you know how-- with your brain and your wrench. You put yourself to use by building robotic sentry guns out of junk lying around. By destroying these "free-thinkers" with these towers, you have more junk to work with to build more.

Don't have time to finish the game during your lunch break? No problem! Just quit the app and resume the level you were at when you quit.

Coming soon:
Community map site and map editor so you can get all the maps you want and even submit your own!
09-05-2010, 10:22 PM
This is a good looking tower defense game. I love the music and special effects

09-05-2010, 10:58 PM
$4.99? I lol'd

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
09-06-2010, 04:51 AM
This is a very nice TD game but $4.99 no thanks!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
09-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsdesign View Post
This is a good looking tower defense game. I love the music and special effects
Second post on these forums is about this game? Are you connected to the developer in any way? Please do tell us why this of all games inspired you to post. For this price it has to be fabulous for me to want it with so many other TD that are less expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojoy View Post
Simply amazed at how much fast this game runs on my first-gen iphone. That's crazy.
Hmm for the game - IQ OCTOPUS-Preschool game for kids - you posted the exact same thing in that thread.

The price, the posts, are all turning me away from this game.
09-07-2010, 03:46 PM
I might have tried this if not for the shill posts. Lost a sale, guys, lost a sale.

Jamie
09-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Second post on these forums is about this game? Are you connected to the developer in any way? Please do tell us why this of all games inspired you to post. For this price it has to be fabulous for me to want it with so many other TD that are less expensive.

Hmm for the game - IQ OCTOPUS-Preschool game for kids - you posted the exact same thing in that thread.

The price, the posts, are all turning me away from this game.
Who is gojoy? I don't see him posting on this thread and I haven't posted on any octopus thread.
09-09-2010, 04:06 PM
I am the dev. I didn't mean to mislead or anything like that. I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears in to make this game so others could enjoy it. I feel like the price is what it is worth. I understand there are a lot of cheaper games out there, but I'm just doing what I love and trying to make a living off of it. I appreciate the comments and will take them to heart.
09-09-2010, 04:07 PM
BTW, I am willing to give free codes for those who will give honest reviews.
09-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Gojoy is another dev who maked Doodle Cover, Rush!Fire Attack!, Run! Doodle Run! and other games