★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: REQUIRES iOS 7.0 or greater!

Is watching Jeopardy! part of your nightly routine? Ever caught yourself shouting responses at the TV and wishing that you were standing at the podium? Now is your chance with the Jeopardy! app.

Test your knowledge with thousands of clues collected from the shows very own writers. Hear Johnny Gilberts famous Jeopardy! introduction, step up to the podium and get ready for categories ranging from sports and pop culture to travel, world history and much more. Customize your own avatar in-game and use the interactive touch screen to write your name on the podium. Play quick games on the go in single player mode or challenge your family and friends via Local Wi-Fi or Pass and Play mode. Celebrate over 30 seasons of Americas Favorite Quiz Show®download now and play today!

*PLEASE NOTE: If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at gamesupport@spe.sony.com. We want to hear directly from you!
09-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Jeopardy! Platnium

Just released Jeopardy! Platnium (newest game like how Wheel of Fortune Platnium game out) In the appstore for $1.99

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jeopardy-platinum/id377127117?mt=8

Just bought it I will let everyone know of my first impressions.

09-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Sweet, didn't even know that there was a regular jeopardy.
09-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Just released Jeopardy! Platnium (newest game like how Wheel of Fortune Platnium game out) In the appstore for $1.99

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jeopardy-platinum/id377127117?mt=8

Just bought it I will let everyone know of my first impressions.
Thanks, I'd love to get impressions of this game. I saw it came out and was curious to see if it was any good. Any impressions will be most welcome.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
09-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Appinfo:

09-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks GoiMot for doing that I wasnt sure how I always see everyone doing it but dont know how to do it. Still trying to download it on my ipod I am out of memory so I will get the impressions to you soon!
09-04-2010, 11:59 AM
First Impressions:

-Nice intro video just like the show
-Same great music as the show
-Just like in the Wof Platnium you can buy avatar items as well as game packs (5 in total) with questions for $.99 each
-Career mode with trophies/achievements
-You get to write in your name like on Jeopardy which is neat
-You get to customize your avatar just like in wheel of fortune
-There is multiplayer either online, pass n play, or local
-easy, med, and hard modes as well as a solo mode
-Jeopardy board looks really cool
-Unforunately no Alex Trebek voice over
-Questions are fun and gamplay is great
-Basically you are in control you pick a question under a category and you can either respond or pass (this is timed with the red lights like on the show)

Overall it seems like it is awesome and a must have. Dont know how long the questions will last but there is options to buy more for $.99 which is good. For $1.99 its a great price!
09-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Has anyone else played it yet?
09-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Has anyone else played it yet?
Yes. It's much better than the first Jeopardy game. This has a full slate of categories unlike the first which only had 3. The graphics won't set the world on fire, but it works fine. Plenty of achievements, and good level of difficulty. Recommended.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Damn just sold my iPod Touch 3rd gen, I guess I have a week to wait (till 4th gen is out) to play this. I loved Wheel of Fortune!