★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Buzzle is a hexagon-shaped tiles sliding puzzle game. How fast can you put the tiles in order? Free play and Challenge modes. You can choose pictures from gallery included in the game, your photo albums or photo taken by the camera. OpenFeint powered LeaderBoards and Achievements, compare your times and number of moves with the others from around the world or your friends.

See in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARt6vEGEpM

Previous version reviews:

Fun tile sliding game ****
by Secondtime

Nice game. I like that you can choose one of the stock photos or you can take one from your photo album or even take a shot from the phone's camera. The puzzles are the classic sliding tile (hexagon, here) puzzle. I like having the inset of the picture you're trying to solve - definitely helps guide me. The graphics are nice, and the touch control for sliding the tile around works great. You do need to go to the main menu to choose a separate photo - not a big deal, but seems to be an extra step right now. Overall, very nice sliding puzzle game - and the ability to use your own photos makes it a lot of fun.

Fun & challenging ****
by Cloudcastles

Works well, with good graphics and easy sliding control. The game allows you to use both your own photos as well as the game pictures. One thing I find lacking, however, is sound effects. I find it hard to enjoy a silent game.
Fun sliding game

by game-fan

This is a fun sliding game, if you like that genre of game. Can be quite challenging!

misoba's comments:
Buzzle Puzzle released today.
3 more puzzles (Squazzle, Dizzle and Trizzle) coming in 2-4 days.
Looking for some testers/reviewers, anyone interested?

Buzzle is a hexagon-shaped tiles sliding puzzle game.
How fast can you put the tiles in order?
Free play and Challenge modes.
You can choose pictures from gallery included in the game, your photo albums or photo taken by the camera.
OpenFeint powered LeaderBoards and Achievements, compare your times and number of moves with the others from around the world or with your friends.

Category: Games/Puzzle
09-06-2010, 10:09 AM
10 promo codes

I was asked for some promo codes, so here they are:

#1 - HRF376YM3NFK
#2 - TLJ3EYXL7YYY
#3 - FTRRA36J6AH9
#4 - PJLMM93LYW44
#5 - 3N47XYR6EW4K
#6 - 7HAEAEX6YMX9
#7 - F3RJFWWYA6Y3
#8 - 66KKA9YLMTYW
#9 - AXNYL7NPLM4E
#10 - P6AJ3TTPH6AT

Please:
- let the others know which code you used. (just write: #1 taken)
- share your impressions

09-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Took: HRF376YM3NFK

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
09-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Thanks, I got PJLMM93LYW44.
09-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Used EYPYN6TX4YMJ, thanks!

Best App Site: FreeMyApps - Redeem paid apps for free on your iOS device!
09-06-2010, 10:49 AM
I got a chance to try the game, and it's a nicely polished tile puzzle game. I'm really not good at these but it's fun at least trying. I like that instead of the regular tile puzzles you have hex shaped tiles, and there are many achievements to grab. At .99 I would recommend to any puzzle lover. I'll be looking forward to the other 3 releases from the devs.

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
09-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Thank you, I took AXNYL7NPLM4E. I believe all the other codes have been taken without a word of thanks. Looks like lurkers are hard at work even on Labor Day.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
09-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the code, nice game. I like that you can choose one of the stock photos or you can take one from your photo album or even take a shot from the phone's camera. The puzzles are the classic sliding tile (hexagon, here) puzzle. I like having the inset of the picture you're trying to solve - definitely helps guide me. You may consider making a difficult level where there is no inset photo... I probably wouldn't use it, but others may want the challenge. The graphics are nice, and the touch control for sliding the tile around works great.

I would suggest, though, when you choose "Free Play", you are presented with the option of what photo to use. Right now it defaults to the bee and I need to exit to the menu to choose something else. It seems like the "Challenge mode" always starts on a bee too? I am not sure what the real difference is between the two (Challenge/Free Play) except for specific photos?

It sounds like you are making 4 different apps, and not combining them into one?

Overall, very nice sliding puzzle game - and the ability to use your own photos makes it a lot of fun.
09-06-2010, 09:37 PM
got 3N47XYR6EW4K thanks for the code
09-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Thanks for the code, nice game. I like that you can choose one of the stock photos or you can take one from your photo album or even take a shot from the phone's camera. The puzzles are the classic sliding tile (hexagon, here) puzzle. I like having the inset of the picture you're trying to solve - definitely helps guide me. You may consider making a difficult level where there is no inset photo... I probably wouldn't use it, but others may want the challenge. The graphics are nice, and the touch control for sliding the tile around works great.

I would suggest, though, when you choose "Free Play", you are presented with the option of what photo to use. Right now it defaults to the bee and I need to exit to the menu to choose something else. It seems like the "Challenge mode" always starts on a bee too? I am not sure what the real difference is between the two (Challenge/Free Play) except for specific photos?

It sounds like you are making 4 different apps, and not combining them into one?

Overall, very nice sliding puzzle game - and the ability to use your own photos makes it a lot of fun.
Hi, thanks for review, I'm glad you like it

1. I agree, Free Play might be started with a Menu flower field opened, maybe we'll add it to the next update.

2. The difference between the Challenge and Free Play modes is: in Challenge mode you are playing 5 levels / 5 same predefined images in a row, no hint option, no other/own/taken images and the sum of times /moves is used for the LeaderBoards.

3. For now puzzles are 4 apps, we have more ideas and cool apps to come for now... I was thinking about combining all 4 shapes in one app, supporting iPad and retina displays too, but some later, maybe next year.