★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tap Tap Revenge 2 problem

03-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Tap Tap Revenge 2 problem

So here's what's up.. If I have to pause the game mid-song and I leave it long enough for my ipod touch to go into sleep mode (which is only set at a minute), the sound is gone when I start playing again.

Anybody else having this problem?
03-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwjh31 View Post
So here's what's up.. If I have to pause the game mid-song and I leave it long enough for my ipod touch to go into sleep mode (which is only set at a minute), the sound is gone when I start playing again.

nope..it resumes normally

03-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Quote:

Possibility of Jailbroken iPod?
03-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqkie View Post
Possibility of Jailbroken iPod?
I'm jailbroken and don't have this problem
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakur96 View Post
I'm jailbroken and don't have this problem
Hmph. Well you proved my hypothesis wrong. Thanks

Any other ideas anyone?
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Quote:

This happened to me too. So you're not alone. And my iPod Touch (2nd Gen) is not jailbroken by the way.

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
03-08-2009, 09:55 PM
mine is jailbroken but apparently that's not it. It's happened more than once too. Oh well, guess i'll just have to finish the song instead of pausing lol.

also, if anyone else is having this problem i found a way around it. after u pause it, instead of lettin it sit and go into sleep mode, push the button on top of the touch to sleep it and it works fine when u bring it back up.
03-08-2009, 10:23 PM
on my non-jailbroken iphone, when I come back from sleep mode, and have to enter my pin. As soon as I enter my pin, the music restarts, but it is still on pause, causing me to miss a lot of the beats.