★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chillingo Publishing

03-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Chillingo Publishing

Hi everyone -- Chillingo also publishes 3rd party titles and has a series of hits including iDracula and Zen Bound. If you have an idea contact us through www.chillingo.com in order to consider your options. Best wishes and good luck to everyone with their business ideas, whether they go the publisher route, or go it alone.

Follow Chillingo on Twitter for news of upcoming releases, promotions, updates and more. Developing for iPhone? Contact us to find out how Chillingo can maximise sales.
03-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Throwdown!

Actually super congratulations on iDracula and Zen Bound. They are outstanding!

I've made a lot of games. You've played them.

03-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillingo View Post
Hi everyone -- Chillingo also publishes 3rd party titles and has a series of hits including iDracula and Zen Bound. If you have an idea contact us through www.chillingo.com in order to consider your options. Best wishes and good luck to everyone with their business ideas, whether they go the publisher route, or go it alone.
need more info, guys!!
03-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Chillingo worried me at first but recently they have published great games

Beta Tester
Great Games: Sway, Zen Bound, Rolando, Geo Defense, Trism
Quote:
Great app reviews at Apprickations.tk
03-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Any way that somebody could provide an idea and you have somebody create it and the person who gives the idea gets a percentage of the sales(some of us don't have programming or art skills, or a mac)

Beta tested: Parallelus, Galactic Gunner, Crazy Snowboard, IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPodder View Post
What? They make games for the iPhone/iPod Touch?
lmao
03-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nooobynick View Post
Any way that somebody could provide an idea and you have somebody create it and the person who gives the idea gets a percentage of the sales(some of us don't have programming or art skills, or a mac)
Unfortunately, ideas aren't worth anything unless they are made
03-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellSpentYouth View Post
Unfortunately, ideas aren't worth anything unless they are made
I half agree. With your idea, try to come up with some artwork and sound effects. There might be a developer interested in splitting profits at that point.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

03-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
I half agree. With your idea, try to come up with some artwork and sound effects. There might be a developer interested in splitting profits at that point.
well maybe
03-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
Well how does this sound. I can do artwork / 3D graphics (basic). I can do the website. I just need the dev to do the coding. Does that sound better?

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
03-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
Well how does this sound. I can do artwork / 3D graphics (basic). I can do the website. I just need the dev to do the coding. Does that sound better?
What is your idea?