★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Free now!Free now!Game "swimmingpig" free today!

09-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Free now!Free now!Game "swimmingpig" free today!

Free now!Free now!The game "swimmingpig" are free today!welcome to download!We holp you enjoy this game!

download:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swimmingpig/id388837929?mt=8

Description

Little Pig always want to explore the Mariana Trench, you can help him get there? Although the journey is full of dangerous, even terrifying shark and king squid, but along the way have the full complement of blood and oxygen, which will help you get faster!
Come on, where you could play games with the friends all over the world to see who will first reach the mysterious Mariana Trench!

Playing Introduction:

Little pig has life values and oxygen values. Life values will be reduced when encountering the sea fish. And Oxygen values will be reduced gradually in the beginning. Either life values or Oxygen values reduces to Zero, Game will be over. But donít worry; eating the props by the way of driving will recover Life values and Oxygen.
Clicking the screen to get a second double-speed and avoids the enemy or eats the props is the feature of this game!

Props Introduction:

Game shop has divided four props in total, namely: swimming equipment, life limited values prop, oxygen limited values prop, lighting prop.
Four levels per prop;
Swimming equipment can increase little pig speed and turning angle;
Life props can increase little pig life values;
Oxygen props can increase little pig oxygen values;
Light Props can increase little pig field of view, the deeper of the sea, the greater of the light effect!

Recommend Features

- Mysterious function of double acceleration
- Use of gravity sensing operation, to prevent finger blocking the line of sight
- there are four kinds of props, each prop has four grades
-Openfent Ranking List function

Last edited by iSeekFuture; 09-05-2010 at 08:51 AM.
09-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Really enjoyed this one when I first got it, but it had a different name before. Anyway, it's worth getting any way, and certainly now that it's free. Nice little "How far can you go?" game.

09-05-2010, 04:14 AM
Thank you for your support!
09-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Its oddly fun, at least while your unlocking stuff.

Upgrade to goggles first, as items in that category make you swim faster and its painfully slow without an upgrade.

It badly needs local highscores though. Dont want to fuss with openfeint for a game like this, at least not till I am done unlocking the stuff that helps.

Instructions are not needed per se, but would be nice. Took me a game to discover speed burst by tapping, and a while to figure out that the speed burst was pretty much unlimited, except by your ability to take damage.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
09-05-2010, 08:37 AM
The game instructions are in the description on the iTunes page. See post #1.

Last edited by acrotran; 09-05-2010 at 08:54 AM.
09-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
Its oddly fun, at least while your unlocking stuff.

Upgrade to goggles first, as items in that category make you swim faster and its painfully slow without an upgrade.

It badly needs local highscores though. Dont want to fuss with openfeint for a game like this, at least not till I am done unlocking the stuff that helps.

Instructions are not needed per se, but would be nice. Took me a game to discover speed burst by tapping, and a while to figure out that the speed burst was pretty much unlimited, except by your ability to take damage.

09-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrotran View Post
The game instructions are on the iTunes page: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swimmingpig/id388837929?mt=8#
Oh,I'm so sorry! I forget it. I edit it now!
09-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Top Free iPhone Adventure Apps Top 41 now!Thank you ! Everybody!
09-05-2010, 04:15 PM
hi iseekfuture. can u please tell me the name of the game song? i listened to it before but i can't remember the name. it's a really nice game and i wish u success. thank you.
09-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpeast View Post
hi iseekfuture. can u please tell me the name of the game song? i listened to it before but i can't remember the name. it's a really nice game and i wish u success. thank you.
Hi,you can send Email to us,iseekfuture@gmail.com

Last edited by iSeekFuture; 09-06-2010 at 10:53 AM.