★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hero Siege by Panic Art Studios - A Bloody Hack/Slash Roguelike, coming December 18th

11-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Hero Siege by Panic Art Studios - A Bloody Hack/Slash Roguelike, coming December 18th

Saw this while browsing the site of Panic Art Studios, the developers who made Zombie Kill of the Week (which is awesome and you should definitely try)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hero Siege is a bloody gore filled Hack N Slash arena game with rogue-like aspects. Choose your class and start slaughtering enemies. Earn EXP and level-up your hero gaining more attackspeed, damage, movement speed and stamina!

You can also vote for Hero Siege on Steam Greenlight
11-25-2013, 10:22 PM
I saw this on AppSpy! (Fellow TA members please don't gut me)

Looks like a fun RPG dungeon crawler. For some reason I got Minigore 2 vibes (albeit minor ones)
Actually more like pocket RPG

Definitely gonna try this out

Last edited by JCho133; 11-25-2013 at 10:24 PM.

11-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Looks awesome!

I hope this is Zenonia like
11-25-2013, 11:22 PM
For the retail/PC version, but gives a nice breakdown of the features:

Not sure if there will be any differences between the IOS and PC version, but here's the feature list of the PC version:

- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 50 Achievements to unlock!
- Many different perks to unlock!
- Customize your character!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
- 3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
11-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Looks promising. Gonna watch for this

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
11-26-2013, 02:30 AM
Yes, must have!
11-26-2013, 02:54 AM
Waiting for it, love the Zombie Kill of the Week, couldn't miss this one.
11-26-2013, 03:01 AM
Looks amazing. The visuals are similar to what I've played from Nitrome (also cool). About time I made a what to buy calendar. Just too many to keep track of

The Way Home - Incredible Time Travel Arcade Adventure [FREE]
You can also find me on Twitter!
Have a crazy day :P
11-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Some more info, straight from the developer. You guys are going to like this:

We have made a few changes as the game has evolved alot in the past months. We had the $5 price in mind since there wasnt that much content in the game, but obviously it has grown ALOT! And we feel like the same price other indie games sell on $12,99 cuts it just right (will be the final price for the game). We will add more Acts/Zones, dungeons, items, classes etc which are complitely free on PC.

And on mobile, we will have the monetization going there which we dont have on PC sadly... But i think we will make the iOS version cost $2.99 and we keep android free because our adproviders give us very high ecpm and so forth we can keep the game free (90% of our revenue comes out of android).

Sorry if this is a bit dissapointing but we need to think business too in order to stay in business

About the game:

We went with a diablo-style way with acts (forest, winter, caves) and each of them consists of 5 different areas. There are suddenly spawning events like fire rain, treasure goblins, volcanos and ofcourse trapdoors that you can enter and go into a basement where you can obtain an item, although before the item you need to solve puzzles, kill enemies and fight a miniboss.

The game also has 3 difficulty settings which you unlock by completing the previous difficulty
So this is going to be premium on IOS (woohoo!)