★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Castle Conflict - update submitted - old version promo codes

09-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Castle Conflict - update submitted - old version promo codes

Hello fellow gamers!

We at Broken Kings are excited to let you guys know that we submitted the update to Castle Conflict to Apple this last Friday. It was quite the ride to get it submitted, and we will admit that it took much longer to get to this point that we hoped. So much so that we are looking to restructure a lot of things so that we can get much quicker at developing and turning around products.

But - while we wait for Apple to update the application, we have a bunch of promo codes that are good with the current version that will go to waste. So we'd love to share those promo codes with you guys

A screenshot to whet the thirst of those of you who have been awaiting the new update:

This new update takes place in a large forest, and we've focussed on tree based strategies for the new units. Remember the archer and the planter balloon? We've got a couple new surprises in store for players who enjoyed that.

We truly believe that Castle Conflict is the best game of it's style (Castle Defense) on the app store right now, due to the additional strategy added by the inclusion of resources, the variety of units, and number of levels. Don't believe us? Then give the game a shot! We'd love to hear what you think, how we can improve, etc.

And now, on to the promised promo codes. Here's five for starts. After we receive feedback on the game, we will post five more

All promos taken - more given once feedback is received

Please note that when Apple approves the update, these promo codes will no longer be valid.

Last edited by BrokenKings; 09-06-2010 at 12:52 PM.
09-06-2010, 11:27 AM
I snagged...

6EJF9MNX974F -- Thanks!

09-06-2010, 11:34 AM
ugh missed em all. my itouch wasnt working to put in code, kept giving me error message, and by the time i got to my cpu, they were all gone.
09-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Zureal, would love to know what you think of it, and same to anyone else who took a promo code.
09-06-2010, 09:45 PM
I must admit it's a bit disappointing - I'm hoping to get some good conversation going with you guys but the promo codes seem to just entice people to come into the conversation, grab a promo code, and leave without a word.

So let's talk about the game a bit. For those who have played, what are some good strategies you have found?
09-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Sorry about your results. Lots of times promo codes do generate conversation, but it seems like only about 20% leave immediate feedback.

Please don't lose faith in the TA community - many of us are very good about sharing our impressions and giving feedback.

I haven't played Castle Conflict yet, but it's on my wishlist. It looks like a very polished app.
09-07-2010, 12:02 AM
I have had this app for a couple months now and I really enjoy it. It offers just the right amount of challenge. The units are all balanced nicely. The art style is really neat too. Sorry I can't think of much else to say, it's really late here and my brain just isn't functioning like it should. Anyway the game is great and easily worth the price u payed for it.

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
09-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojoy View Post
Why so many people give it such a low rate? I think it's nice due to its balance. It's hard for a game to do so.
We had it free for a little while on Free App A Day so a lot of people who aren't necessarily interested in strategy games downloaded it and rated it poorly. It happens

Glad to hear some of the positive feedback. Let's test that 20% rule ... here are 10 more promo codes, hoping for 2 feedbacks (that's bad english for sure!)

WK97NAFTK3AH
YKHXPRTP63LW
PKXT443XWJ6E
LMKKNJPF9HWJ
AEKEWJ9XTKXK
RT973W7LMY9H
34P4T7F4FJM4
JH9KTL9WE4MN
9RLLFLWLJ37P
F3W9KTY6J64X

Here's also some news on the future direction of Broken Kings ...

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks!

I took LMKKNJPF9HWJ. Thanks so much - I will start playing this afternoon and post my impressions here and a review on iTunes within 24 hours. Thanks!!
09-07-2010, 11:14 AM
I used WK97NAFTK3AH! Thanks, I will have to post some feedback later but I will be busy most of today.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp