★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: TurboNUKE
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: Red Card Rampage is a soccer game for everyone!

Take command of your team in this physics based puzzle game - suitable for everyone whether you love soccer or not!

Go ahead and vent your frustration with ref decisions! Aim at the ref, kick the ball and, well, make him VERY angry. You might get a red card, but you wont be sent off!

A flawless physics engine and the ability to specify the exact trajectory of the ball guarantees precision of your shots.

Sounds too easy for you? Dont jump to conclusions! With each level it will be harder and harder to reach all the referees. There are cunningly placed referees, and more complex puzzles. Youll also have to rely on teamwork and skilled timing to defeat the referee!

Can you finish each level with a perfect score ?

8 soccer teams to choose from
45 levels with various degree of complexity
Hours of addictive game play
Full HD support
Multi touch support for easy controls

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Flash Version : http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/re...mpage/playgame
09-07-2010, 03:53 AM
Haha, seems pretty fun I'll check out the flash version first before buying though :P

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch

09-16-2010, 06:41 AM
Like that it's a puzzle game (you really have to think to kick at refs) but at the same time it has easily grabbed concept. Ideal for casual playing from time to time.
09-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Seems like the line would make aiming too easy?
09-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Seems like the line would make aiming too easy?

I'm the developer of this game . The line aiming creates a very different experience and really don't be fooled by the apparent simplicity; as you progress it won't be so easy to get at all the referees even with the line! If you actually try the game, you'll soon discover that without the line such a game is impossible to play.

For those of you that tried, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

09-17-2010, 01:17 PM
iPad version released

Btw, the game has also been released on iPad now, apart from its presence on iPhone and Android.

Here is the iTunes link for iPad:

09-19-2010, 03:34 AM
Thanks LordVader.
The iPad thread on Red Card Rampage is here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=67312
09-23-2010, 04:14 AM
the game is fun but definitely is not easy at all!I swear youIt seams pretty easy at first but when you reach let's say level 10 you have to use your brains to hit refs and make them angry
10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Red Card Rampage #1 on GameSpot

Hey guys,

I'm proud to report that my game, Red Card Rampage, is #1 on GameSpot.

Some more reviews

"How mad do you get when you're watching sports and the referee makes an idiotic call, costing your team points or, worse, the game? Wouldn't it be satisfying if you could kick a soccer ball at his big stupid bald head? In Red Card Rampage, you can." - slidetoplay.com

"Red Card Rampage is pretty fun. It’s similar to some of the other games I’ve come to play a lot, but offers a different perspective. Perhaps it’s just because I’m a fan of soccer, but I found this game to be thoroughly entertaining." - appletell.com

Also, there is a video review of the iPhone 4 version by crazymikeapps.com.

Also getting recognition in the non-iPhone market:
Here is a detailed review but for the Android version: http://droidandroidgames.com/puzzle/red-card-rampage/
Also, Red Card Rampage HD for Bada selected as App of the Week at badaforums.net:
"The design is great, the graphics are great, and combine that with a great developer…you’ve got a winner!!" - Kenneth Linn of badaforums.net.

Last edited by Makani; 10-04-2010 at 03:36 PM.
10-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Played the flash version and this is a fun little physics based football game. Will eventually buy it but due to this past weeks sales I am a little drained at the moment

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo