★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 5 Fingers Gaming Bundle

03-09-2009, 04:56 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
5 Fingers Gaming Bundle

Five completely different game developers have decided to set aside their competitive spirit and join forces in what I hope becomes a new trend on the app store.

They are each contributing a game to the “5 Fingers Gaming Bundle,” which will be released on the app store soon. This will be one app, that contains 5 games, much like several consoles have done with “arcade packs” and such.

http://www.iphonegamenetwork.com/5-f...-gaming-bundle
03-09-2009, 05:01 AM
here is more about it:
http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/ind...s-games-bundle

i have burnball, blackbeard's assault and up there... so i will pass.

03-09-2009, 09:33 AM
I have three out of five here as well (Blackbeard's Assault, Up There and Sneezies), so this wouldn't do me much good either. It's an interesting concept, but I think you'll find a lot of people in the same boat as pante and I, which could make this type of thing a hard sell. Now if they could find some way to do a "build your own package", that would be something entirely different...

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
03-09-2009, 09:36 AM
I have Blackbeard's Assault, Sneezies, and Burn Ball... but hopefully they do more.
03-09-2009, 10:39 AM
I remember when Tim Haines was first discussing this and looking for other developers to partner up with. It's good to see this idea actually grew into something real. I already have Sneezies, Up There, Burnball, and Blackbeard's Assault (Lite), but will be happily picking this one up. Not only do I get the full version of Blackbeard's Assault, I essentially save 3 spaces on my springboard. ^ ^

The space saving is the key winner in my book.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
03-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
I remember when Tim Haines was first discussing this and looking for other developers to partner up with. It's good to see this idea actually grew into something real. I already have Sneezies, Up There, Burnball, and Blackbeard's Assault (Lite), but will be happily picking this one up. Not only do I get the full version of Blackbeard's Assault, I essentially save 3 spaces on my springboard. ^ ^

The space saving is the key winner in my book.
if you would have asked me which ones might team up with him.. i would have nailed 2 of the other 4 which is a great thing

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
03-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Available Now!

Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that the bundle is now showing up in iTunes.

Here's the app store link: 5 Fingers Games Bundle

We also have a website where you can read more about it: http://www.5fingersbundle.com/
03-09-2009, 01:09 PM
This is a really cool idea, unfortunately I have 3 of the games as well, and I'm not extremely interested in Blackbeard or Chopper. That's what I get for buying every game I want as soon as it comes out, I guess :P
03-09-2009, 02:18 PM
I just want to say we're really proud to be a part of this. All 5 of us have no shared investment or anything like that in each other's companies... I think it really says a lot that we're willing to get together, work out the legalities, the technicalities and the eventualities, and cooperate out of a shared enthusiasm for each other's work.

Anyway, here's a video I made of all 5 games: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBTourPnyUs

www.VeiledGames.com
Outnumbered out NOW!
Follow us on Twitter @VeiledGames
03-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Good idea

It's a great bundle with good games for the right price. I already have 3 so I'll pass too, but I really like the idea!

TheOnePb

2010. Games. To buy!