★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 IPHONE PAID APP in my close friends group ;-)

"Man is this app da bomb! I can play it for hours!!
* ergh, did I say that right? you want me to emphasize 'bomb' a bit more? * "
- A close friend

Touch Me is all about mystery and patience ( ** exciting - thrilling - exploding patience **).

It tests your eye-hand-ear coordination like no other app on the AppStore. This game is probably better played by blind people (with some assistance).

You swipe your finger slowly across the screen, and hear an audible feedback indicating where something is drawn. Going over the entire screen, you need to guess what picture lies underneath the sound.

This game is challenging at first, with a quick learning curve, but while learning you get to taste the frustration of the unfortunate blind people among us. And I mean that in a good educating way :)

** UNCOVER 30 DIFFERENT PICTURES **

** PLAY THE TEXT GAME FOR OVER A 100 3-LETTER WORDS **

Remember that game you used to play with close friends - scribbling something on their backs, and letting them guess what that was?
(You know - "I Love You" or rather "Gee I hope you can't read this, cause I'm breaking up with you")
Well this game is just like that! Only BETTER!

THIS APP IS PAYING FOR MY POST-DEGREE TRIP - BE KIND, PUT A DIME

Enjoy!

Shaipod's comments:
This is really a great game my friend just created from scratch.
Remember that game you used to play with close friends - scribbling something on their backs, and letting them guess what that was?
(You know - "I Love You" or rather "Gee I hope you can't read this, cause I'm breaking up with you")
Well this game is just like that! Only BETTER!

You can find it here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touch-me/id390052051?mt=8

It's not so easy, but very satisfying, and you can improve fast.

Can you feel the right shape?

Are you ready to read with eyes closed?

Hours of fun!

Just Thouch Me

09-07-2010, 07:51 PM
1. This really needs a gameplay vid, right now it seems really boring.

2. I find that title extremely offensive. "Try being blind, IT'S FUN!"

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

09-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Truly sorry

1. I'm deeply sorry if I offended you or anybody - It was a mistake of one moment of thoughtlessness and I regret giving this title. The title was changed immediately. Sorry.

2. We are working on the gameplay vid, and I'll update the thread as soon as I have it done.

Last edited by Shaipod; 09-07-2010 at 08:15 PM.
09-07-2010, 08:14 PM
would you happen to give me a promo code so I can make a video about it on my youtube channel?
09-07-2010, 08:17 PM
oops, wheres my manners! Please? lol
09-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Game Impressions

The price fits the quality. Wating for update.
09-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaipod View Post
1. I'm deeply sorry if I offended you or anybody - It was a mistake of one moment of thoughtlessness and I regret giving this title. The title was changed immediately. Sorry.

2. We are working on the gameplay vid, and I'll update the thread as soon as I have it done.
Hey there is to much emphasis on blind people in your discription, i doubt this game as you say will be good for them.

Leave all that stuff out, it doesnt need that kind of advertising as it does look interesting on its own merit

cheers
10-02-2010, 07:18 PM
New Video

We now have a short video.. hope you'll like it

Youtube link | Pop Up