★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ricochet Infinity is an action packed brick busting game requiring equal parts skill, strategy and luck. The dynamic and interactive levels reward strategic play while the arsenal of dozens of power-ups allows you to sometimes obliterate everything in your path. Many players will be content to just try to keep the ball in the air and progress though all 100 levels to see what happens next. But for those who want more of a challenge there are ten trophies to earn using skillful play and 500 rings hidden in hard to reach parts of the levels. The curved bumper on your ship allows you to direct the ball just where you want it by bouncing it off different edges and the iPhone's tilt sensing ability adds even more control letting you nudge the ball towards the target when it's a little off track. Download this iPhone app today to see why reviewers around the world have called Ricochet Infinity "best in class!"

*Explore nine planets with many exotic environments including volcanic, sunken city, out space, Myan Temple, and several alien worlds
*Unlock 24 different ships each with a different specialty
*Personalize your game with one of 13 different decorative balls
*Select form four levels of difficulty including a "Kids" mode that is impossible to lose

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ricochet-infinity-lite/id428585055?mt=8
09-07-2010, 10:13 PM
OMG! I remember wanting this game for PC! What a nice surprise!

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius

09-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Psh! 99 cents? I'm amazed... no gamer should pass this up!

Plus+ ID= Maythius

09-07-2010, 10:21 PM
I beta tested this game and might I say that it's the best brickbreaker on the idevice that I've played. The graphics are great, controls are great and very smooth, and the level designs are fantastic. I like all the unlockables and the menu designs are also very nice. The whole thing is just really polished and there is a lot of content. You'll have hours of play time if you go back through each level collecting all the rings and unlockables and trying to get all the achievements/trophies. I just checked and it's only a dollar, I simply can't believe this price as the game could easily sell for 4 or 5 dollars. Get this game now, you won't regret it!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
09-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Argh, you guys beat me to it! Thanks for the comments

www.lemonteam.com - iPhone, iPad and Android game development and porting

Developers of Ranch Rush 2 HD, Airport Mania games for iOS, Ricochet Infinity, BioLabs, Diamond Drop, Mahjong Epic, Mahjong Epic HD, Music Catch, Fashion Fix, Herod's Lost Tomb
09-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow guys... I can't say enough how amazing this game is. It's more than a block breaker... it feels like an action/adventure game. I've play through the first 7 levels and I'm am just completely blown away by the game mechanics. You really have to play to understand.

Plus+ ID= Maythius

09-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Video looks good, I like brick breakers, and they are good devs - makers of airport mania which continues to be one of the few time management games that I like. I'll bite.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I'll add my praise to the lot. This is a beautiful and fun game. I can't believe the amount of content in there with unlockable ships and balls (all with unique attributes to boot). Great job!
09-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Only played a couple of levels and it is excellent.
09-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Only played a couple of levels and it is excellent.
How does it play on the ipad?