★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 88.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: During a ferocious snowstorm, a car carrying two passengers crashes into a snowdrift. Uninjured but stranded, the friends are relieved to discover shelter in an isolated luxury hotel complex hidden in the mountains. After investigating their stunning surroundings, the friends discover evidence hinting that a renowned scientist has been killed! The eccentric genius had developed an invention which could change the future of the human race for better or worse. However, someone has stolen it and the future of humanity is now at stake ...

SOLVE THE MYSTERY
Mystery fans are going to love this original and enchanting plot as they adventure around a unique world with hundreds of challenges and puzzles. Six charming characters are available for selection, each capable of performing unique tasks and offering their own puzzle solutions.

MANAGE YOUR HEROES
Don't forget to keep an eye on your little heroes! Ensure they eat enough, rest and relax and keep their satisfaction level high. If you forget, be prepared to wait a while as they perform their tasks slowly and with little enthusiasm.

ADVENTURE AROUND THE VAST WORLD
An original concept, beautiful state-of-the-art graphics, a variety of puzzles and a realistic weather soundtrack will keep you entertained for hours!

MINI-GAMES, ADVENTURE AND MORE!
A huge number of differing puzzles plus 15 individual mini-games, six characters and a load of Crystal achievements and items to find and collect. Great Adventures will keep you entertained for many hours!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-08-2010, 05:11 AM
INSM: This is an iPad game. ^_^

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

09-08-2010, 09:32 AM
woohoo! finally
09-08-2010, 10:12 AM
I really like the look but I am sure if I will like the game or not. Watched a video of it and it looks like a combination of several different game types. Will probably wait for impressions.
09-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I really like the look but I am sure if I will like the game or not. Watched a video of it and it looks like a combination of several different game types. Will probably wait for impressions.
You can download a lite version of PC or MAC. You can get it at their site or bigfish.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm in the UK... tick tock... waiting for this to hit the UK store!!! HURRY!

Can't wait!

Now Playing: Framed | RGB Express | Spider-man Unlimited | The Wolf Among Us
09-08-2010, 10:50 AM
What kinds of games does it look like it is? Couldn't find the video...

Just curious...Thanks!

09-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
What kinds of games does it look like it is? Couldn't find the video...

Just curious...Thanks!

You can try the demo here:
http://www.fenomen-games.com/great-a...-mountains.htm
09-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Two words: Insta - buy.

Reminder: as I posted in the upcoming thread, from trying the demo, this really is a sim game mixed with and adventure game.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
09-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Two words: Insta - buy.

Reminder: as I posted in the upcoming thread, from trying the demo, this really is a sim game mixed with and adventure game.
Mix of sim and adventure game? I never played such thing, it seems intriguing.