★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Line Ninja

09-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Line Ninja

Some months ago I posted that I was developing a new line drawing game. Well I've finally finished it and it is on the App Store as of today

It's been an adventure and has taken longer than I thought mainly due to one detached retina operation and two cataract operations. I could hardly see anything for about 8 weeks

I'm really excited today, the game is called Line Ninja and I hope it offers something new to the line drawing genre. Line Ninja has 5 very different maps, each offering a different style of gameplay, and a new map will be added each month. There are also 8 different powerups to help or hinder your progress.

I just wanted to say thank you for this forum, the help and information is priceless. I've obviously got some promo codes for the game, so here are 5 for anyone who wants to comment on the game (just post which one you've used).

HFLXWP7R6MF7
K3R99LLAYFYM
PPK6JHJFNLTN
TTMAPEMTT4PA
E4HNMA94WFKH

Here's a video of the game play, followed by the App Store info.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Line Ninja, are you ready for an amazing A to Z experience of line drawing games?
iTunes: Line Ninja

Last edited by StevePerks; 09-08-2010 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Changed appinfo tag
09-08-2010, 07:12 AM

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
09-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Send a message via MSN to MindJuice Send a message via Skype™ to MindJuice
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevePerks View Post
It's been an adventure and has taken longer than I thought mainly due to one detached retina operation and two cataract operations. I could hardly see anything for about 8 weeks
Did you make sure to add reattach the retina graphics in the game in honor of your surgery?
09-10-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindJuice View Post
Did you make sure to add reattach the retina graphics in the game in honor of your surgery?

BTW all 5 promo codes have been used, would anyone who used one care to comment or review the game?

Line Ninja, are you ready for an amazing A to Z experience of line drawing games?
iTunes: Line Ninja