★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sandlot Games
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 32.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Set sail in Tradewinds Legends for iPad, an epic action-adventure game from Sandlot Games! Begin your voyage in the mythical Far East, and build a massive trading empire as you battle legendary heroes and enemies. Navigate through over 100 unique tasks, build a flotilla of ships armed with man-made and magical weapons, discover new and distant islands, and buy and sell exotic goods. Take to the sky where you'll encounter new ports and engage in aerial combat with other magical sky ships. Enter a world of danger, mystery and legend in Tradewinds Legends for iPad!

goiMot's comments:

Quote:
Description
Set sail in Tradewinds Legends™ for iPad, an epic action-adventure game from Sandlot Games! Begin your voyage in the mythical Far East, and build a massive trading empire as you battle legendary heroes and enemies. Navigate through over 100 unique tasks, build a flotilla of ships armed with man-made and magical weapons, discover new and distant islands, and buy and sell exotic goods. Take to the sky where you'll encounter new ports and engage in aerial combat with other magical sky ships. Enter a world of danger, mystery and legend in Tradewinds Legends for iPad!
09-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Looks very cool.

09-09-2010, 03:05 AM
I loved playing this game on the pc! Instant buy for me!
09-09-2010, 01:02 PM
That's one of the very rare games totally out of mainstream that grab my attention but I didn't made the final step to get it. This iPad version could be the occasion.
09-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Totally agree

It caught my eye too. Looks great. Kinda reminds me of civilization and risk. I want to wait for some feedback before buying but looks grade!
09-09-2010, 06:30 PM
I bought the iPhone version of Tradewinds and it was terrible. Overly simplistic in every way. Never once while playing could I drop the feeling that something was missing.

Based on the screens, this one looks like it has many more options and gameplay elements, but I'm still going to wait for a review.
09-09-2010, 07:24 PM
This'll be an instant buy for me tomorrow, I'm low on available credit, so I'll go grab a $15 card tomorrow.