★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ------------------------
Only work with Arm7 CPU
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
iPod Touch Gen 3, iPod Touch Gen 4
---------------------------
ISUD (It Shoots U Dodge) welcomes you to deep space bullet hell. Get ready to weave, dodge, and shoot your way through insane barrages of bullets. Face four unique bosses, each equipped with enough fire power to take down a star fleet. It is your duty to take them on, one on one.

ISUD has eye-popping graphics that show the gamer how deadly geometry can be. To play simply place your finger on the screen to control the ship. Your ship has the ability to navigate the entire screen to aid you in survival. At all costs protect the red gem located at the center-rear of your ship, as this is the vulnerable spot of the vessel. With an auto-fire machine gun, you dont have to worry about attacking and thus can concentrate on surviving. Tap the screen with two fingers to launch an emergency bomb at your enemy to clear the screen of advancing bullets. Receive bonus points if you're powerful enough to save your bombs or finish them up close - face to face style!

ISUD offers great replay-ability with it's five mind-numbing levels and three difficulty settings that make it fun for any players! Let your friends know you are the champion of the universe by sharing your score online via Twitter and Facebook. Risk your life to get to the top of the leaderboard, engined by OpenFeint. Challenge yourself by collect the exciting achievements.

So climb aboard and strap in, your bombs are armed, and the universe won't protect itself!

goiMot's comments:

09-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Finally Apple put it in the Store, got it some Moments ago. Unfortunately it will Not Even Download on my idevice. Cant wait Til Apple will Ship my New toy so i can lay Hands on this pearl... Gameplay Videos will Be greatly appreciated :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me

09-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Is it just me or is the player's ship lagging? I like how this game looks and would like to see an actual gameplay video, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
09-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Wow, another vertical SHMUP!

This genre was practically dead and buried for years, but now is thriving on the iPhone/Touch. I love it!

Although I'm not huge bullet hell fan. My fave SHMUP of all time is Blazing Lazers (TG16/PCE). Would LOVE to see a remake of that game someday.
09-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Send a message via AIM to k1ite
I did a quick vid of the first stage using my iPad and iPhone 4 Sorry for the quality. The game is pretty amazing.
Sorry for sucking bad for the first stage, it's hard to concentrate while holding the iPhone in one hand.

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-10-2010, 05:21 AM
nice but it looks really really short

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
09-10-2010, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KushyKush View Post
nice but it looks really really short
True that the levels are short, but it has that nice Touhou boss feel to it. Rather than going through an entire level to face off against the boss (which is the bread and butter of Touhou), you are brought straight to the fun part of bullet hells which are the boss fights. Getting the S.U.D. Burst is an amazing feeling and can rack up plenty of points.

Trial and error pushing closer and closer to the boss and never fearing the stream of bullets is what makes me keep playing this game more and more.
09-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ite View Post
True that the levels are short, but it has that nice Touhou boss feel to it. Rather than going through an entire level to face off against the boss (which is the bread and butter of Touhou), you are brought straight to the fun part of bullet hells which are the boss fights. Getting the S.U.D. Burst is an amazing feeling and can rack up plenty of points.

Trial and error pushing closer and closer to the boss and never fearing the stream of bullets is what makes me keep playing this game more and more.
But why get another short bullet hell like this when I already have the Cave shmups and rRootage (which is very far from short and is all boss fights like this game)? Honestly 1.99 for a short game with decent graphics (nothing stunning like DoDonPachi Resurrection) and no new, special or innovative features whatsoever is really steep. If it was 1/2 that I might throw a buck at it but I'd probably end up relegating it to one of the folders that contains my many not played games haha

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
09-10-2010, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KushyKush View Post
But why get another short bullet hell like this when I already have the Cave shmups and rRootage (which is very far from short and is all boss fights like this game)? Honestly 1.99 for a short game with decent graphics (nothing stunning like DoDonPachi Resurrection) and no new, special or innovative features whatsoever is really steep. If it was 1/2 that I might throw a buck at it but I'd probably end up relegating it to one of the folders that contains my many not played games haha
Heh fair enough, I don't have a valid reason to argue with that. I love all shooters so when I saw this, I grabbed it right away. But yeah if you think it's not worth it then by all means it's a good reason. For me however it's a great game that I hope will keep me hooked.
09-10-2010, 10:09 AM
I'd really like this game to have audio options, like the ability to mute the music but keep the sound effects. Hopefully this can be implemented.