★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sell me on Zen Bound..

03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Sell me on Zen Bound..

I am seeing all these rave reviews on it but I don't see what is so appealing about tying a wooden block with rope. Am I missing something?
03-09-2009, 04:24 PM
lol wasnt there a sell me on pocket god thread..but zen bound is totally worth it

03-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Judging by the way you stated your opinion, Zen Bound is not for you.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
03-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Dude...seriously?
03-09-2009, 04:27 PM
If you have to kill something....then don't get it. However, I was skeptical and I really like it. It has nice sound and great graphics. It is nice when you want a stress-free game. It doesn't "reduce" strees, but it doens't "add" stress.

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
03-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Personally I love it. It's a really polished package but if you're the type of person who just plays action and violent games, this is not the game for you.

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy
03-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
i believe these people should be banned.

creating threads to have a bunch of people try to make them buy a game is dumb and silly. if you cant read the existing forums on such games... you should be banned and is definitely not interested with the community.

you should talk to the people on the respective threads... not like this. as if you're like a king or something that needs selling to.

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post

creating threads to have a bunch of people try to make them buy a game is dumb and silly. if you cant read the existing forums on such games... you should be banned and is definitely not interested with the community.

you should talk to the people on the respective threads... not like this. as if you're like a king or something that needs selling to.
uh huh..i agree..these ppl cant decide for themselves after reading peoples oppinions on the threads..creating a thread again to have ppl offer him more oppions isnt likely to change anything
03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post

I agree! I was just feeling generous, so I answered the question anyway. I do like threads with polls though. I think it is interesting to see the comparisons.

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
03-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpb1975 View Post
I agree! I was just feeling generous, so I answered the question anyway. I do like threads with polls though. I think it is interesting to see the comparisons.
well that's different and i support that.

but coming here in the forums all in your high horse asking some of the most respectable users here to sell you a game is downright disrespectful and stupid.

please dont take this as a personal attack. it just so happened this is the second one ive seen of these kinds of threads

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **