★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

favorite city in payback

03-09-2009, 05:38 PM
favorite city in payback

i was just wondering what you guys think is the best overall city in payback.
i'll start: desert deathmach, because it has a tank, boat, and rc truck as well as pretty much every weapon in the game.
03-09-2009, 06:24 PM
desert deathmatch is good, but its too empty for me! can you please take a snapshot of where the tank is in the level!!!!!! i cant find it
my favorite is tank warfare probably. two tanks at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
reminds me of that thing that used to piss me off at fairs and carnivals, trying to move the ring on that twisty metal thing. then it would shock you, gotta wonder if that was healthy, i remember my balls having a certain tingle to them after being zapped.

03-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
desert deathmatch is good, but its too empty for me! can you please take a snapshot of where the tank is in the level!!!!!! i cant find it
my favorite is tank warfare probably. two tanks at least...
not sure exactly where it is but take the boat around the island an you will find it eventualy
03-09-2009, 07:09 PM
How do u unlock more cities? I usually only like to play rampage. I can nearly beat the high score on very low.
03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgamer1224 View Post
How do u unlock more cities? I usually only like to play rampage. I can nearly beat the high score on very low.
you gotta beat storymode to unlock cities. then get gold on all of storymode to unlock the last two cities

Quote:
reminds me of that thing that used to piss me off at fairs and carnivals, trying to move the ring on that twisty metal thing. then it would shock you, gotta wonder if that was healthy, i remember my balls having a certain tingle to them after being zapped.
03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
you gotta beat storymode to unlock cities. then get gold on all of storymode to unlock the last two cities
are you sure that if you beat all the challenge cities you dont get it? btw hows the big track it looks pretty good
03-11-2009, 08:02 PM
yay i finaly got the last 2 cities! but my menu isnt red what else do i have to do?
03-11-2009, 08:34 PM
my favorite is Isla Nudlar, theres 2 tanks and a boat and i just like the landscape.
03-11-2009, 08:35 PM
The one thats really small with the 4 big ramps on rampage mode is cool
03-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardotnet View Post
yay i finaly got the last 2 cities! but my menu isnt red what else do i have to do?
beat all the challenges

Quote: