★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Across Age Help

09-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Across Age Help

Where do I get the wine to give to the pirate on the beach?

Last edited by ZombieHuntr; 09-12-2010 at 02:51 PM.
09-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Friggin pirates . . .

09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
I would really appreciate it if the next person would actually answer my question.
09-12-2010, 03:32 PM
You have to return to the town. Go to the bar, ask for wine.

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
09-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Is there something I need to trade for the wine? The lady won't give me any.
09-13-2010, 03:29 AM
No need to trade sth, youŽll get the wine after a mini-quest from the barkeeper. Be sure to talk to the pirate before going back to the town.

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
09-13-2010, 01:41 PM
I have gone back and forth between the town and the pirate a few times. The only thing that the lady at the bar tells me is that she has wine but she doesn't go any further than that.
09-13-2010, 06:18 PM
ok so i am at the west field place and when i try to go to the next place it just says now loading,

"are you sure your gonna be okay here all by yourself?" "ya. i just need to watch out for some homicidal psycho teenage girls with ridiculously vivid hair colors who want to destroy me. other than that im perfectly fine."
09-14-2010, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieHuntr View Post
I have gone back and forth between the town and the pirate a few times. The only thing that the lady at the bar tells me is that she has wine but she doesn't go any further than that.
I assume youŽre using an official copy from the AppStore? Do you have a savegame before the pirate?

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
09-14-2010, 03:03 PM
I am playing an official copy from the app store and no I do not have a save file before the pirate.