Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Thanks, Dave! That is one of the ones that made it to my final cut. I know the name's cheezy, but it looks good. The other one that made it was Jigsaw Box, which went on sale yesterday - one day after I paid full price.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 09-18-2010, 10:22 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
I saw Jigsaw Puzzle Box and the free Jigsaw Puzzle Art ones, but nothing really stuck out as great one. Any suggestions?

Greatly appreciated!
hey, if you'd like to try d'ART , I'd be more than glad to share promo with you
Old 09-22-2010, 03:19 AM

Can anyone comment on SUper Puzzle? It's 4.99$ but I looked at it and it seems to have great polish and features.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:39 AM

Yes I get an app which is so great and cool that is "The World in Jigsaw Puzzles". Here is its link
<a href="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-world-in-jigsaw-puzzles/id401658360?mt=8" rel="nofollow">App Store Link</a>
Old 12-02-2010, 05:46 AM

Default The World in Jigsaw Puzzles

Hi All,
I have a good news for all of you. I looked a great app on app store which is "The World in Jigsaw Puzzles". I played and enjoyed a lot by playing and getting information about that puzzle. So go and get it from this link
App Store Link
Old 12-10-2010, 04:00 AM

Join It is my favorite!
http://joinitpuzzle.com
And it appears today they offers it for free!
At least what I can see on app store - it is Free App today!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:23 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

So far my favorite jigsaw app is "Jigsaw Mansion". It's free now.

I prefer illustrations jigsaw over plain stock photos jigsaw. Using stock photo is far easier and cost less for the developer, but it's harder and less fun for player. Good exclusive illustrations for jigsaw will have lots of details in the background, and it adds more fun. But not many jigsaw apps use illustrations over stock photos, and fewer have good taste about illustrations. Jigsaw Mansion has the best illustrations in jigsaw apps I knew. Highly recommend.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:49 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Reviving an old thread as I was recently looking out for jigsaw puzzle apps. The best and most feature-rich app for me proved to be Astra HD. Little touches like puzzle sizes from 40 to 800+, different shape sets, adjustable snap sensitivity and two virtual tables with intuitive UI made it for me. Best of all, it is free with a taster pack of puzzles and photo import.

I had a long pause from the hobby when I ran out of time and space to keep the puzzles under construction. Now they are handily stored on my iPad (just like my books in Stanza, or guitar effects, synths and recording studio in apps like Ampkit, iMS-20, Nanostudio and Looptastic HD, and board games like Samurai, Ra and Through the Desert playable both with friends or alone... IPad really has proved to be the Swiss Army knife for me

Edit: oops, I only now noticed the other thread on ipad games forum about the Join-It jigsaw puzzle app which seems to get much praise (also mentioned by shaman two posts above). Looks promising, but has only pieces up to 300, and no trays or virtual tables?

Last edited by cptlockheed; 02-27-2011 at 08:07 AM..
Old 03-04-2011, 06:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hi there!
If you have some doubts about Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle you can try Join the Hearts - Jigsaw Puzzle. It is a Gift Edition of Join It and now is FREE on App Store.
Join the Heart has all the same game features as Join It, so you will be able to form you opinion about Join It- Jigsaw Puzzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptlockheed View Post
Edit: oops, I only now noticed the other thread on ipad games forum about the Join-It jigsaw puzzle app which seems to get much praise (also mentioned by shaman two posts above). Looks promising, but has only pieces up to 300, and no trays or virtual tables?
Old 03-04-2011, 08:53 PM
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptlockheed View Post
Reviving an old thread as I was recently looking out for jigsaw puzzle apps. The best and most feature-rich app for me proved to be Astra HD. Little touches like puzzle sizes from 40 to 800+, different shape sets, adjustable snap sensitivity and two virtual tables with intuitive UI made it for me. Best of all, it is free with a taster pack of puzzles and photo import.

I had a long pause from the hobby when I ran out of time and space to keep the puzzles under construction. Now they are handily stored on my iPad (just like my books in Stanza, or guitar effects, synths and recording studio in apps like Ampkit, iMS-20, Nanostudio and Looptastic HD, and board games like Samurai, Ra and Through the Desert playable both with friends or alone... IPad really has proved to be the Swiss Army knife for me

IMO Join It is much better than Astra HD, only thing I really don't like about it is the max size (300 pieces) which is too small for me. Other than that, it's hands-down the winner.