★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crazy Hotdogs ($1.99) [Time Management]

03-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Crazy Hotdogs ($1.99) [Time Management]

Crazy Hotdogs ($1.99)

[AppShopper] [AppStore Full] [AppStore Lite]

From the developers of Chronicles of Inotia: Legend of Feanor and Trapped: Undead Infection; a time-management game that has flown under many people's radar.

Quote:
Twist and turn, flip and flop to grill the most scrumptious hotdogs on your way to success in the hotdog business!

In Crazy Hotdogs, a young man is challenged by a mysterious stranger to earn $100,000 by selling hotdogs. Help him as he embarks on his exciting journey of cooking and selling hotdogs and discovers who issued the challenge and why.

Use the deluxe grill to cook a variety of gourmet sausages and satisfy 10 quirky customers with well-made hotdogs. If you’re eager to find out the truth behind the mysterious challenge-issuing stranger, try Mission Mode. And if you want to play the game forever, Free Mode is the way to go!

Features:

• Two gameplay modes
• Intuitive controls and addictive gameplay
• Delicious-looking graphics and sizzling sound
• 10 types of customers, all with different traits and reactions

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

Last edited by Donburns99; 03-09-2009 at 11:53 PM.
03-09-2009, 11:57 PM
The leprechaun scares me a bit. But cool app! Except for the leprechaun... grrrrr ;P

03-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqkie View Post
The leprechaun scares me a bit. But cool app! Except for the leprechaun... grrrrr ;P
I agree, the lil' guy is a bit freaky.

Personally, I feel that Joy is a character many more people can relate to.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
03-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Compare with BBQ Pro

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Time to fire up the grill as BBQ Pro brings the first photorealistic cooking simulation game to your iphone/ipod touch! If you like Cooking Mama, you will enjoy this game!

In this fast paced and addictive game, you are the grill master at a party full of hungry people, keep them happy by serving up perfectly grilled hot dogs and steaks, among many other food items available.

-- In the Challenge mode, unlock new food items with each level up, the grill becomes increasingly challenging to manage as you get more food types and your guests become more and more hungry and impatient.
-- Test your precision grilling skills with the "Grill To Order" mode. Grill the specified food item to match the guests preferences - because some people like the taste of burnt meat...
-- Juggle various items on your grill, don't forget to flip them over to cook the other side!
-- Score double, triple points with combos!
-- Up to eight different types of meats and vegetables to Grill!
-- Realistic smoke and fire effects!

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
03-10-2009, 12:08 AM
I played the demo and enjoyed it quite a bit. I am a big fan of Time Management games, but for what there is, I am going to hold out for that $1 price point.
03-10-2009, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=Donburns99;124808]I agree, the lil' guy is a bit freaky.

Personally, I feel that Joy is a character many more people can relate to.

rofl - thats the funniest unintentional line ever. I tried the lite version and ended up buying the full versioon - fun game

Last edited by jecebn; 03-10-2009 at 12:46 AM.
03-10-2009, 12:59 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Hmm.. I don't like these types of TM Games. i prefer airport mania and supermarket mania types.

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
03-10-2009, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
Hmm.. I don't like these types of TM Games. i prefer airport mania and supermarket mania types.
Have you tried it personally? (There is a Lite version.)

I wouldn't think I'd like it before I tried it myself. ^ ^

03-10-2009, 03:44 AM
I didn't really know what to expect from the game until I tried the demo. I was glad I did. It was a nice surprise.
03-10-2009, 03:50 AM
hmmmm.....ok i'll try the lite version