★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chop Chop caveman

09-14-2010, 03:46 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Chop Chop Caveman by Gamerizon

New platformer for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad: Chop Chop Caveman!
Coming out in November
Here’s a teaser screenshot:

Last edited by goiMot; 11-12-2010 at 10:50 PM.
09-14-2010, 03:49 PM
What?! Is this a new Chop Chop title from Gamerizon?

If it's as good as CC Ninja... I might buy...

Glad they're stepping away from Sports titles.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

09-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Chop Chop Caveman? LOL, well it is original right?

I just hope it is as good as Chop Chop NINJA!

@Ninja kid, great minds think alike.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
09-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm the lead developer on Chop Chop Caveman. Gamerizon has grown a bit recently and we're now able to work on more than one game at a time (so another team is working on Chop Chop Hockey currently).

Chop Chop Caveman is a return to the platformer style for us. It has a control scheme very similar to Chop Chop Ninja. I think people who loved Chop Chop Ninja will like it a lot.

The story revolves around making the "best BBQ ever". The Caveman will travel the world to find fat and delicious creatures (dinosaurs and others) to cook. Or something like that (we're still in early development )

I'll be monitoring this thread, so if you have feature requests, comments on previous games or questions on the development I'll be here to answer.

I will also try to post game art, screenshots, videos, etc. here. As an appetizer, let me introduce you to a first batch of delicious-looking meat:

Cheers!
09-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yome View Post
Hi all,

I'm the lead developer on Chop Chop Caveman. Gamerizon has grown a bit recently and we're now able to work on more than one game at a time (so another team is working on Chop Chop Hockey currently).

Chop Chop Caveman is a return to the platformer style for us. It has a control scheme very similar to Chop Chop Ninja. I think people who loved Chop Chop Ninja will like it a lot.

The story revolves around making the "best BBQ ever". The Caveman will travel the world to find fat and delicious creatures (dinosaurs and others) to cook. Or something like that (we're still in early development )

I'll be monitoring this thread, so if you have feature requests, comments on previous games or questions on the development I'll be here to answer.

I will also try to post game art, screenshots, videos, etc. here. As an appetizer, let me introduce you to a first batch of delicious-looking meat:

Cheers!
Great news! is it going to be a Universal app?
09-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Great news! is it going to be a Universal app?
Yes, Chop Chop Caveman is going to be a Universal app, and will have full support for "Retina display" screen resolution.

It looks really good on the iPhone 4
09-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Great! Happy for you man, looks amazing and if it's as good as CCN, I'm sold! ;D

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
09-14-2010, 08:39 PM
looks very interesting
09-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yome View Post
Yes, Chop Chop Caveman is going to be a Universal app, and will have full support for "Retina display" screen resolution.

It looks really good on the iPhone 4
Great, insta-buy!
09-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Wasn't too fussed on Ninja, may check this out.

Invaders Must Die.