★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: We Doodle by ngmoco (out in US) (for iPhone, iPad)

09-14-2010, 05:17 PM
We Doodle by ngmoco (out in US) (for iPhone, iPad)

iPhone ScreensShopts
(click to see iPad version screenshots)

Quote:
We Doodle is the new and exciting update to Charadium, the fun & entertaining draw-and-guess multiplayer game. Play live games against players around the world or enjoy the NEW turn-based play mode, which allows you and your friends to play at your own pace! An all new leveling and shop system lets you show off your skills against the world!

Designed for all devices and iOS4 - We Doodle is the online multiplayer word guessing game that guarantees you'll be drawn in.

Features:
*NEW* Turn-based online gameplay lets you challenge your friends and take turns drawing and guessing anywhere, anytime
*NEW* Leveling system allows you to gain experience and unlock new items to purchase
*NEW* Shop for stencils, brushes and new canvas backgrounds for more customized and detailed doodles
*NEW* Use charm to increase the number of hints during live play
Live online play and turn-based online play options to suit the time you have to play
Supports 7 languages - play against people in your language
Hint system - hints appear when players cannot work out the answer to a charade
9-color palette to bring your drawing talent to life
5 drawing tools (brush, chalk, pens, spray can, marker) in three sizes to choose from
Unique stencils to help you draw your words faster
Each language version has a HUGE charade dictionary, whiich ensures long term play without recycling words
100% compatible across all versions & devices- play anyone no matter what they are using

We Doodle is plus+ enabled. Compare your score against thousands of other gamers. Unlock multiple awards, find and play with your friends.

_________
Please, note: internet connectivity is required to play We Doodle
iPhone Version : http://itunes.apple.com/app/we-doodle/id387630599?mt=8

iPad Version : http://itunes.apple.com/app/we-doodle-for-ipad/id387636577?mt=8

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 10-13-2010 at 03:35 PM.
09-14-2010, 05:31 PM
wow looks amazingly fun..

09-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Wasn't this already released months ago as the game "Charadium"?
(I know it wasn't the EXACT same game, but this looks to be nearly a clone.

Edit: OK, it looks like they added some features. It's free, so don't cost nothing for both.
10-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Out in US.
10-14-2010, 10:19 AM
If there are devs for this game on this forum board, is there any chance at implementing Game Center in the near future?
10-14-2010, 10:31 AM
I tried this, am I missing local multiplayer or does it not exist?
10-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Ha! This is interesting... no freemium so far.

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
10-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I tried this, am I missing local multiplayer or does it not exist?
I'm not too sure. Are you referring to pass and play, same household, or localized wifi play around a specific area?
10-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldex Oun View Post
I'm not too sure. Are you referring to pass and play, same household, or localized wifi play around a specific area?
Pass n play. It looks like there is only online and local wifi. This game would be great with a pass n play option.
10-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Pass n play. It looks like there is only online and local wifi. This game would be great with a pass n play option.
Yeah, there is no pass and play option. I looked for that too when I first got it. If they implemented that, there would be no way to gain exp. points because people would just cheat all day long.