★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: exozet
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)
App description: Super Blast is an action-packed fun arcade shooter with super easy game control.

You are playing with a trigger-happy robot, who is cleaning up the universe from creepy monsters.

Beware, dont let any monsters pass you!

Collect a variety of weapons on your flight through the Galaxy. Newer and better weapons will make your job a little easier.

If you are under pressure fighting off enemies, just tap the screen and resolve the matter with an ultimate Super Blast.

*** Now also available: Super Blast 2! ***
09-15-2010, 08:00 AM
While I love the art style, I sure would love to see a video or hear some impressions on how the gameplay actually works.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

09-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Damn, screenshots look great!

Invaders Must Die.
09-15-2010, 10:24 AM
It is an okay game. Game is basically a how long can you last type game. If one enemy gets by you, the game ends.

My problem with the game is that it is tilt only, if you don't mind that and like high score games, you might like this.

You tilt left/right to move your guy on the bottom of the screen, auto fire is turned on. You have a bomb that refills every so often that you can activate by touching the screen.
09-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
It is an okay game. Game is basically a how long can you last type game. If one enemy gets by you, the game ends.

My problem with the game is that it is tilt only, if you don't mind that and like high score games, you might like this.

You tilt left/right to move your guy on the bottom of the screen, auto fire is turned on. You have a bomb that refills every so often that you can activate by touching the screen.
Cool enough, I might try it.

My iTunes Reviews
09-15-2010, 10:39 AM
This looks great but it certainly needs a video.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-15-2010, 02:53 PM
It surely needs a Video :|

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
09-15-2010, 03:04 PM
I got the game too. It looks amazing. It's like mega jump with guns. Graphics are excellent. I wish it was a proper shmup though.
09-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
I got the game too. It looks amazing. It's like mega jump with guns. Graphics are excellent. I wish it was a proper shmup though.
Do you move up the screen or always stay at the base, like some tilt controlled Galaxian?

My iTunes Reviews
09-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Do you move up the screen or always stay at the base, like some tilt controlled Galaxian?
You are always at the base of the screen.