★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bouncer Boot Out Coming Soon From 5th World!

09-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Bouncer Boot Out From 5th World! Win Promo Codes & Prize Packs In Our Quote Contest!

Update! Enter our Quote Contest to win a promo-code and Bouncer Boot Out prize pack!

Update! We announce the winner of our Icon design contest.

Update! Check out our Mana Bar announcement!

Update! We've edited this first post with the new game trailer (like, right below this sentence!) so you don't have to trawl through the thread looking for it. Can you feel the love?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Feel invincible! 5th World presents Bouncer Boot Out.

Coming to iPhone in late October! You are the bouncer: manage club queues and boot out those who don’t belong. Different clubs offer new challenges as you decide who to let in. Will it be the rich and fashionable? If so, you’d better hope you’re not working Vampire Night at the Hellfire Club.

Free webcomic!
Check out the Bouncer Boot Out website every Wednesday and follow the misadventures from the queue into the hottest club in town.

Below is a teaser trailer featuring early gameplay footage as well as screenshots depicting various locations.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by 5th World; 11-24-2010 at 07:31 PM.
09-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Wow!

Wow, looks completely awesome!

The team making this must be really good-looking, smart and popular!

Scott
Lead Programmer on Bouncer Bootout

09-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Looks okay. I've played online versions before, but this is the first I've seen of this type on the iPhone.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks for posting, doodlejumper. The trailer was just early test gameplay footage so we're currently really open to comments and suggestions from the community. Besides, it's cold and lonely out here and human contact is the only thing that keeps us warm
09-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Feedback

By the way, we're still building this game, so I'd love to take this opportunity to get some feedback\ideas on where to improve.

We'll be looking at finding some beta testers in the next week or so also. (we'll do a post to the testing forum when we have our stuff together).

Thanks,

Scott.
09-17-2010, 12:18 AM
Very cool art style. Looks fun.
09-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Cheers

Cheers MonoRAIL.

The artists in charge are traditionally film\animation guys, so the art style is probably one of the strongest elements we've got going for us.

We also intend to support the game with numerous and frequent updates... we share a studio with our friends at Halfbrick, so we aim to match them in our level of quality and support!

Thanks,

Scott.
10-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Official Bouncer Boot Out Trailer

Missing some updates on Bouncer Boot Out in your life? Well, miss it no more! Following on from the originally posted teaser video, we present:

Bouncer Boot Out: The Official Trailer!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Don't forget to also check out the Bouncer Boot Out website and follow the webcomic series, updated every Wednesday! And while you're there, why not follow us on Twitter and Facebook too? We're a month away from launch so expect giveaways and other cool stuff!

And just because it's been so long between drinks, here's a comic for you all...

Cheers!
Team 5th World
10-07-2010, 01:23 AM
This looks funny as hell! I want to check this out!! My kind of game!!
10-07-2010, 06:22 AM
This really does look funny.

Invaders Must Die.