★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SEED 2 is an action RPG about war, love, and adventure. This epic sequel is one of the most engrossing and powerful gaming experiences on the App Store.

Five years have passed since Littas last adventure and he is now a teacher, one night however, a powerful dream encourages Litta to undertake another epic quest. They travel to the once bright and bustling city of Moizer, now almost completely destroyed through war; another crisis is approaching from distant lands. Join Litta and Gina in their dangerous adventure in Kalikuf!

ITS YOUR HERO
Choose which character attributes to upgrade as you progress on your adventure. Mould your character to be the hero you desire; adjust your stats toward swordplay, firearms, or magic. Every item of equipment you wear changes your costume; customize your equipment to get the style you want!

INCREDIBLE BATTLES
High speed and seamless battles await you with over 160 kinds of monsters to overcome on over 200 battlefields! A variety of attack moves, including firearm attack plus a powerful dash attack, make for diverse and dynamic combat that never gets old.

VARIED QUESTS
No two missions are the same as your duties range from destroying vicious monsters, collecting treasures, delivering valuable goods, offering protection to those who need it, taking on whole enemy fortresses and much, much more! Explore the enormous continent, home to 24 colorful and characteristic villages and solve every quest.

EVER-CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
In the huge continent of Kalikuf the monsters are not the only obstacles that stand in your way. The weather will affect the way you play the game. Best wrap up warm and be careful not to freeze in the cold!

LEADERBOARDS AND MORE
Compete on the integrated Crystal leaderboards against tons of other players!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Improved control pad
- Game speed optimization
09-15-2010, 05:20 AM
This came out of no where... im going to get it when it comes out in US

Gamecenter Username = Jovyflow23
Plus+ = Jovy23 OpenFeint = Jovy3 Gameloft = Jovy03
Now Playing: Real racing 2, aralon, NOVA 2, and etc.

09-15-2010, 05:36 AM
are battles turn based also what is the UK price
09-15-2010, 05:44 AM
Hopefully it won't go freemium in a few days like the first one.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
09-15-2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_k View Post
Hopefully it won't go freemium in a few days like the first one.
Quite. Buyer beware. Any IAPs? Is there a gold edition coming? Will it go freemium?

Not going near this one, not even with a barge pole. I'd recommend all others holding off until the app, the price, the details are much clearer...
09-15-2010, 05:56 AM
i just hope there will not be any IAP, i really hates IAP

caution: the last one was $2.99 for 8 days than it gone free forever

Last edited by sdmiracle; 09-15-2010 at 06:05 AM.
09-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Until these games stop looking like they've been made with RPG maker and start looking clear and hi-res, they won't be getting my money.
09-15-2010, 06:44 AM
Wow, how did this creep up with no one knowing about it? If Chilingo didn't promote it how could that be good news? Hope I'm wrong...
09-15-2010, 06:48 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Wow, how did this creep up with no one knowing about it? If Chilingo didn't promote it how could that be good news? Hope I'm wrong...
it is neither mentioned on upcoming games nor on games on their webside
the only thing i know is a trailer in the original seed thread and a mobile version trailer
any1 toftt?

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
09-15-2010, 06:53 AM
Should be free by noon

/