★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Finger Physics is AWESOME. Eros Resmini, VP Openfeint

Bottom Line: Finger Physics is world-class game at a bargain price. James Savage, Macworld.com

Finger Physics HD is:
- 32 stages and 300+ levels of awesome with sweet (wait, is this 1994?) HD graphics
- FREE monthly updates of iPad ONLY levels
- 7 game modes including tons of Egg levels everyones favorite
- Exploding blocks
- Magnetized circles, squares and triangles (it's way more fun that it sounds)
- Shapes that float and shapes that dont
- OpenFeint integration with tons of achievements and global leader board for free play levels.

40+ million fingers have enjoyed Finger Physics on iPhone (yup, you read that right). Now, it's time to give those fingers more room to breathe and spread their proverbial wings with Finger Physics HD. That's right - Finger Physics for iPad is finally here!

If you don't get Finger Physics HD, your fingers WILL go on strike. "Yea, right", you say? Don't say we didn't warn you.

More stuff: Follow us on Twitter @press_ok (www.twitter.com/press_ok) Become a fan of PressOK on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/pressokentertainment

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-16-2010, 03:19 AM
Excellent High Definition Fingering Fun

Love this game.

09-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback - it's always great to hear!

Stephanie
PressOK Entertainment
09-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Looks and plays great. I love having all the iPhone levels included in glorious HD.

I'll be looking forward to the iPad exclusive levels as well, although there is a ton of content as it stands.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-18-2010, 02:12 AM
So far it's been mixed for me. It looks great, but the physics engine seems significantly slower than the upscaled iPhone game. I'm finding that switching back and forth between the two games, the iPhone game feels much faster and my time is at least a couple of seconds faster for every level. Plus I've already found one repeatable crash. After passing level 1-4, if I click Select Level, it crashes the game every single time.

For now, I'd recommend holding off until they fix it.
09-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Version 1.1 is out:

What's new

- 27 iPad EXCLUSIVE Levels
- New Icon!
- Bug Fixes
09-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Just bought the game, it's pretty fun.

Anything else coming out?
09-29-2010, 03:18 AM
Took it. So far seems fun!