★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Exclusion Zone is a military style game, where its your mission to stop the aircraft from landing.

It is easy to land a plane but can you protect you airspace by shooting them down. Firing rockets from your silos you need to direct the correct path to destroy your enemy before it lands on your airfield. This highly addictive game comes with amazing 3D graphics, 6 different aircraft and 5 difficult levels.

Coming soon more levels, multiplayer function and OpenFeint integration.

Gallimh's comments:
Exclusion Zone

Protect your airspace by preventing the landing of the enemy aircraft.
Set a path to destroy them before they land
Precision, Accuracy and Timing are key when firing
With 5 levels of difficulty and varied terrains this is a highly addictive game
6 different Air craft and Amazing 3D graphics
Your Mission (should you choose to accept)- Do not let them land.

Pricing: 0.59 OR $0.99 OR 0.79
09-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Pricing: 0.59 OR $0.99 OR 0.79[/QUOTE]

I see its free for 24 hrs, nice one
09-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Yes For 24hrs only!!
09-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Good Game

Good game - I will play this one for a while.
09-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Game Impressions

I played a bit of the first two levels and it is cute and goofy.

In a sense it is the AI playing Flight Control and you're there to screw things up!

I just played a bit of the first two maps but I think it will be the same basic idea in all of the maps. You control the missiles but only their initial launch, once you pick up your finger from drawing out the path you want them to take, that's it, there is no adjusting their flight once in the air. But, like any good line drawer, that initial path you give them can be as screwy as you want (looping and zig zagging all over if you'd like). The big catch, however, is that each of your missile launchers (only 2 in the first two levels) can only have one missile in flight at any one time so if you send some missile off on a crazy journey of self discovery, you'll have a useless launcher until the missile finally does hit something or flies off screen. So the game often comes down to a lot of bare knuckle, "Will I get a chance to fire another missile before it is too late!"

While they can come onto the screen from any direction, just like Flight Control, you'll know by their color coding which landing strip they're heading to and, lucky for you, they usually shoot straight for it so it help in planning your missile flight paths when you know the exact point they're shooting for. The game ends once any one gets through and lands but luck for you, at least with the jets, you'll still have a few seconds while it is already on the runway to blast it away.

4.5/5 (while great, I would have loved to see some sort of combo system and or some varied weapons)

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews