★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Moral Decay, 8-bit Jesus platformer, coming soon!

09-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Moral Decay, 8-bit platformer, coming soon!

Hi all, I'm the developer of CastleCraft, which many of you played and (hopefully) enjoyed. I've created a very different new game, which I'm submitting next week.

Infinite Lives announces our new iPhone & iPad game, MORAL DECAY. Chris T. has risen from the grave to stop a terrorist plot, restoring peace and justice to the world. Guide Chris T. as he battles Yakuza goons, wild animals, aliens, and the Dark Lord himself! Coming Fall 2010 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad!

Check it out here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-naRP6vllXc

And please spread the word, because we're only 2 people and have no marketing department or anything. But we put a lot of hard work into our games!

Thanks,
Tim Omernick
Infinite Lives

Last edited by timo; 09-15-2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: not jesus
09-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Embedded:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

09-15-2010, 03:14 PM
How to market this game:

1.Send a copy of that video to every Christian right organization in the US. Pretend to be an outraged parent who "discovered" the video by accident.

2. Stand back and let all hell break loose.

3. Drive truckload of cash to the bank

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

(Do you have a release date?)
09-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Haha, maybe that would work But I'm already a little worried about rejection from the App Store. Maybe after it gets approved we can do some "marketing" like that

I'll be submitting it in a few days. No idea when Apple will approve it but I'll keep you posted here.
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Odd concept. Kind of makes me wonder what religion you follow, so I would know how to take the game.

Other than that, retro graphics look nice as does the gameplay. Universal?
09-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Odd concept. Kind of makes me wonder what religion you follow, so I would know how to take the game.

i am christian, and this game make me proud to be one

JESUS IS KICK-ASS
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post

I'm not religious, but I think different people can look at the game in different ways

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, the app is universal and runs on iPhone, iPod touch, & iPad. It also includes GameCenter achievements and leaderboards.
09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timo View Post
Haha, maybe that would work But I'm already a little worried about rejection from the App Store. Maybe after it gets approved we can do some "marketing" like that

I'll be submitting it in a few days. No idea when Apple will approve it but I'll keep you posted here.
I thought about that, too. Definitely get approved first, then stir the hornet's nest.

Though, as one of the posts above suggests, perhaps the result would be the opposite. Either way, you are golden.
09-15-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm loving the sound track and the plot.
09-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Holy Zombie Jesus!