★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your castle is under siege! Use your catapult to launch peasants to reach a neighbor castle and ask for help. Use magic, bombs, beans, beer and other crazy stuff to reach your goal.

Unlock 4 different characters and choose from 5 different power ups.

Full integration with 'Game Center'. Unlock Achievements and Challenge your friends for High Scores.

*REBOOT YOUR DEVICE IF THE GAME CRASHES ON STARTUP*

freedog's comments:
From the makers of Crush the Castle and :Shift:

This video appears to be of the PC version but it looks identical.

09-16-2010, 07:07 AM
Hahaha, that kid looks like my girlfriends kid brother.

Invaders Must Die.

09-16-2010, 07:17 AM
I *loooovvvvveeeeddd* Crush the Castle, hopefully this will be just as addicting.

Last edited by Rangerlump; 09-16-2010 at 07:28 AM.
09-16-2010, 07:46 AM
I'm up around 46k now and the game just locks up on me when I launch my little guy.. =(

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
09-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallman View Post
I'm up around 46k now and the game just locks up on me when I launch my little guy.. =(
Shouldn't you be treating your little guy with a little more care than that? Oh, you meant the guy in the game.

Invaders Must Die.
09-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Armor Games has a lot of good games, but instead they port this one.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-16-2010, 11:47 AM
On the iPad, this game crashes to the home screen even after rebooting.
09-17-2010, 09:04 AM
Send a message via AIM to Morbus Iff Send a message via Skype™ to Morbus Iff
This game is crashing/broken for me: I /never/ see the Results screen after a throw - the peasant just sits there, and I have no option but to restart the game from the Menu. Then, I did a full reboot of my iPhone 4, threw the peasant, and then I heard the "tallying score" ringing of the Results screen, but never actually saw the Results screen, and then the game froze. Unplayable.

Disobey.com
Game Center: Morbus Iff / Gameloft: morbusiff
09-17-2010, 09:54 AM
This is what happens to me after a certain point. I've deleted, reinstalled, started over, yada yada.. This is on a non-jailbroken, fresh iPod touch 4..

It really sucks.

I like Armor Games, how could they release something *this* broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbus Iff View Post
This game is crashing/broken for me: I /never/ see the Results screen after a throw - the peasant just sits there, and I have no option but to restart the game from the Menu. Then, I did a full reboot of my iPhone 4, threw the peasant, and then I heard the "tallying score" ringing of the Results screen, but never actually saw the Results screen, and then the game froze. Unplayable.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"