Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-04-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedless View Post
I would greatly appreciate a pingu and an arbor. Have everything else but those 2... Lemme know what you would need in return! Id is lovedless
I sent you an Arbor I had lying around. I can send you a Pingo as well but I have to order it from my catalog first. No need for anything in return, just pay it forward.

Edit: I just read the previous post from Domenic so I guess you're all set.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:09 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Omgosh! Thanks you two, so quick! Yes, will pay it fwd!!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:13 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Fine China

would love a pingo and a ornatus if possible. Will pass it on when finished with, Thanks

id: Pr135ty
Old 02-04-2011, 08:39 AM

Wow this thread goes really fast... Icant keep up!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:29 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr135ty View Post
would love a pingo and a ornatus if possible. Will pass it on when finished with, Thanks

id: Pr135ty
Pingo on the way.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:10 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Ok I got what seems like a dumb question. Does the frog market upgrade when you level up or does it only sell level eight and below frogs?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomifairy View Post
Ok I got what seems like a dumb question. Does the frog market upgrade when you level up or does it only sell level eight and below frogs?
Nah, the frog market gets less and less interesting as time goes on. You'll start doing much better with the pond and the racing!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me frogs overnight, my mailbox runneth over AGAIN! Really wish I'd discovered this mb much sooner.

Oh, and the game gave me an Azure Chroma Ludo this morning for d/l Skyburger. Now they are released into the wild...
Old 02-04-2011, 02:54 PM

Peoples opinions needed:

What is the fastest way to get to 5000 frogs in the froggy-dex?

I am currently at 15% and it is taking ages. I have the 100% anura's so my habitats are full of each breed and I buy cloned anuras to perform breeding.
I generally breed one color anura with every species till done, rinse, repeat. It is taking so long to complete the last award for the dex this way because of the higher frogs taking so long to mature.

What should I do? I know I should catalog my species and bring anuras into my habitats and breed the lower frogs but what is the best way to go about this whilst still making it semi interesting.

I havent bought anything from the pro shop. I have some potions and stamps from being on the pond and around 3 million coins. So I can breed lots but dont want to really use potions and stamps frivilously.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:47 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Tgif !!!

TGIF POCKETfroggies friends!!!

Hope all is keeping warm :P

Thanks for all the gifts!

I should be ok now.... and will be sending everyone thank you gifts for all the help!

xoxo,
Old 02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by llurgy View Post
Peoples opinions needed:

What should I do? I know I should catalog my species and bring anuras into my habitats and breed the lower frogs but what is the best way to go about this whilst still making it semi interesting.
The way I have done it is to catalogue each breed so I can get it when I want it, then crossbreed with an Anura to get the colour combo I need for a request or award as required.

With the breed I am working on, I keep a full set of the various colour options in my habitats - each base colour, plus a contasting pattern colour. Because there are more base colours than pattern colours, there are a few duplicates. As I go to a new breed, I replace these 23 frogs with the same colour combos of the new type. If you look in my habitats now, you'll see I am replacing zebrae with Ludos ATM.

When I have them all, I can crossbreed any combination, and have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the frog I am after, unless the glass or chroma gene interferes.

Another good way to boost your count quickly is to trade. Only costs 1 stamp to send a frog each time; you probably won't get back as many as you send, but it is still easier, faster and cheaper than breeding everything yourself. Trust me...

And getting gifts back at random times is great fun!