iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyscribbles View Post
Sent nothing needed in return.
Thank you so much
Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default finally froggydexter 4 *whew*

ok I *finally* got that last froggydexter award! The 5000 frogs award! WHEW! Went at it a bit backwards, working on all eight legendaries simultaneously (when I hadn't even done anuras yet. The only breed I'd done was amfractus. Cause I like amfractus). Been breeding those legendaries all month to each other, on the subway to and from work every day. They all hit 100% within a couple days of each other and one of my last pingos got me the froggydexter 4... then I finally finished the anuras too just because they're helpful to have. Now I can die happy, lol. Just wanted to tell you all because I knew you guys would understand.

I have ZERO desire now to go for the whole froggydex, don't know how you guys do it! I got my lovely amfractus, the anuras and the eight legendaries and I am STOPPING THERE. I SWEAR. I'm going to redecorate all my habs now and just look at my pretty frogs and not breed a thing. *whew* - sambakat
Old 02-13-2011, 03:45 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
No but i have been secretly stealing your frogs while you sleep.
Omg Arashi! This cracked me up!

I checked, they're still gone. A whole hab of frogs just...gone. I asked my brother if maybe he didn't mess with my pocket frogs, but he only used the yahoo messenger app. I didn't catalogue them and it's more money than it's worth to clone them. I'm gonna just start over the breeding and hope it goes faster this time. I'm about to go to bed, then gotta get up early and clean my room, take my brother home, and then hopefully have enough time before work to set up the stuff for the dinner I'm making my boyfriend for Valentine's day. Candles, flowers (fake), box of chocolates, music, dinner, wine...The whole old fashioned romantic style thing. ^_^
Old 02-13-2011, 04:19 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Happy Valentine's Day, Nomifairy!
Old 02-13-2011, 05:21 AM

Can someone please trade me a:

1) Calvaria (any colour)
2) Biplex (any colour)

I've been searching for over 12 hours for them, only seem to be able to get a tonne of magus. I'm willing to send them any frog from my sceneries (have most 1-16: ludo, lanterna, glass frogs, etc)

Thankyou !!

Edit: THANKS QWERTY, you are my hero!!

Last edited by Osterus; 02-13-2011 at 05:24 AM..
Old 02-13-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambakat View Post
ok I *finally* got that last froggydexter award! The 5000 frogs award! WHEW! Went at it a bit backwards, working on all eight legendaries simultaneously (when I hadn't even done anuras yet. The only breed I'd done was amfractus. Cause I like amfractus). Been breeding those legendaries all month to each other, on the subway to and from work every day. They all hit 100% within a couple days of each other and one of my last pingos got me the froggydexter 4... then I finally finished the anuras too just because they're helpful to have. Now I can die happy, lol. Just wanted to tell you all because I knew you guys would understand.

I have ZERO desire now to go for the whole froggydex, don't know how you guys do it! I got my lovely amfractus, the anuras and the eight legendaries and I am STOPPING THERE. I SWEAR. I'm going to redecorate all my habs now and just look at my pretty frogs and not breed a thing. *whew* - sambakat
Congratulations on the Froggydexter 4 award! I've never seen you on this forum which means you must've done the lion's share of the work yourself
Old 02-13-2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osterus View Post

1) Calvaria (any colour)
2) Biplex (any colour)

I've been searching for over 12 hours for them, only seem to be able to get a tonne of magus. I'm willing to send them any frog from my sceneries (have most 1-16: ludo, lanterna, glass frogs, etc)

Thankyou !!

Sent! No need for anything in return. Just pay it forward.

Edit: Lol, that was fast.

P.S.: I like your habs 3 and 6.

Last edited by chsn143; 02-13-2011 at 05:26 AM..
Old 02-13-2011, 05:26 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Send a message via MSN to GLASS+CHROMA=COOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osterus View Post

1) Calvaria (any colour)
2) Biplex (any colour)

Thankyou !!

I can send u both-they are both glass chromas

And in return can I have a LUDO and a LANTERNA

Last edited by GLASS+CHROMA=COOL; 02-13-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Old 02-13-2011, 05:29 AM

Thank you qwerty for all the frogs! They are great. What can I send you in return? Also what a cute baby in your plus picture!
Old 02-13-2011, 05:31 AM

Dean thank you so much for the frogs! What are you working on?