Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

05-18-2011, 02:22 PM
I have the complete insero Rainbow set if any one wants it.
05-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Re: method for filling the dex.

I was using the same method as Dean until just recently, but I switched my colour wheel frogs back to Crustalli last week, instead of working it in Biplex. There are several reasons for this. I was going to go back to Anuras, but crusties only take an extra couple of minutes to hatch, and the contrast colour is easier to see. Also, Biplex cost about 4k to breed together, while the Biplex-Crustalli combo is about half that. There's a corresponding loss of xp when breeding, but half the unwanted frogs hatch in a few minutes, and can be disposed of. Much easier to do the double too, I breed Crustalli to Africanus, then Africanus to Biplex.

My 2c worth.

Pocket Frogs: Working on: Skeletos and Latus. Completed: Anura to Shelbus, Mustacium, Symphonia, Gemma to Fortuno Froggydex 83%, lvl 56
Happy Street - lvl 53, red crystals.
GC ID: AndiNZ

05-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks Giroth, I will take whatever you want to give. I will provide you with whatever I can that you do not have 100%.

Plus ID & GC ID: domenic15.
Working on my golf game, and weekly sets. Dexing beige color,16 at a time, with every new breed.
Dex@67% Level 53
05-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Giroth,
Please let me know if there is anything from my Habs you need.

Plus ID & GC ID: domenic15.
Working on my golf game, and weekly sets. Dexing beige color,16 at a time, with every new breed.
Dex@67% Level 53
05-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
I changed my wheel, if I was working on magus my wheel was magus. I did this because even my oops were worth alot of coins and it helped me level up faster. I also had a greater chance of getting another magus that I might need. I am a level 39 now and can get up to 20 stamps/potions in any present.
I don't know which is more efficient. Sometimes I would bringing an anura in and breed with it to see which one worked better but I really did not notice much of a difference.
I use a wheel too, sometimes I use it for one breed only and other times I will breed say, velatus and mamorea, with the aim being to fill up the velatus. The wheel being velatus and the breeding frog being Marmorea. This way you sometimes have to buy a couple of Marmorea from the dex but surprisingly when I did it I started off with both breeds around 7% and the Veletus didnt start to overtake in the dex until hitting around 65%. It just shows the percentage of oopsies I was getting by breeding the mamorea with the color wheel of Velatus.

Unfortunately you really have to concentrate on your breeding technique this way and it can get really boring so I just breed one color wheel breed now to save me headaches

Plus+ ID: llurgyme
Anything worth the stamp
DiannaRose's Pocket Frog Values Database
50% Dex - 100%: Veru, Magus, Pingo, Insero, Spinae, Ludo, Velatus, Anura
05-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardofyfe View Post
Hey llurgy nice to see you back again.

Any one interested in pingos is welcome to any thing in hab 3 just let me know.
If I'm not too late I would like the Violet Ceres, Blue Callaina, and Olive Picea. TYIA. I have 7 Royal Pingos in my nursery that you are welcome to. I will Potionize any immatures that you want.
Tell me if there are any specific primaries or secondaries that you are interested in; I will save and send.

Dexing Bovis.
Level 42, dex 41%
GC nick: Nirtew

Last edited by Nirtew; 05-18-2011 at 03:20 PM.
05-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
If I'm not too late I would like the Violet Ceres, Blue Callaina, and Olive Picea. TYIA. I have 7 Royal Pingos in my nursery that you are welcome to. I will Potionize any immatures that you want.
Tell me if there are any specific primaries or secondaries that you are interested in; I will save and send.
They are on their way to you now
I would like the Ceres and the folium please but there is no rush at all.

Plus+ ID lizardofyfe

Currently working on: Corona
Request frog:
05-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Adopt-a-Frog Special

Brothers Beige Picea and Purple Picea Ocularis are now ready to leave and would like to go to a new habitat. Is there anyone out there that can help them ?

Sorry, guess no one needs them. They are packing their bags and heading off on there own. No longer available.

GC dean288367

Last edited by dean288367; 05-18-2011 at 08:01 PM.
05-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Thank you disastrously for the legendary 4 frogs.

Game center: Spearcom
Finished veru calvara anura templum
Want any frogs I have? Just ask. Also thanks to everyone for the frogs
05-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Nirtew, sending your lime viola sol

Liz, sending your marine ceres lucus

GC dean288367