★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: A Couple of Payback questions

03-10-2009, 12:38 PM
A Couple of Payback questions

I just recently purchased Payback when the update came out and I have been enjoying it. I recently finished the 1st City/Level but I was given the option to go to the next Level which unlocked or keep on doing missions for the current level. So far I have about 4 million points while doing the missions in Level 1.

Is there a certain number of missions? Or it just keeps on going and going haha.

.......just curious

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
03-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Ya'know, I've played the hell outta Payback, and I don't know the answer. Hopefully someone helpful will look at this thread soon.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I blew up a rivals house, followed an informant, provided security and the whole 9 haha. But the game is fun so I'm not mad over it

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
03-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Ok, as an update to this post I just finished all of the missions for the 1st city. I lost count of all the missions but I finally reached the end since I no longer have the option to pick up the phone for more missions. City 1 is down and now is time to engulf city 2

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
03-11-2009, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
Ok, as an update to this post I just finished all of the missions for the 1st city. I lost count of all the missions but I finally reached the end since I no longer have the option to pick up the phone for more missions. City 1 is down and now is time to engulf city 2
Yeah I thought that there would be a limit to the number of missions you could do... there isn't really a way to have unlimited missions unless they repeated themselves.

Congrats on finishing them all TheIanCareyProject (Nice play on your name lol ;P)

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.