★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Motalen
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.5 MB
  • Version: 1.6.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Experience Infernus: Verse 1 on your iPod or iPhone now. The game that begins a saga of next-generation graphics has arrived. Follow us on Twitter (@Motalen) or Facebook (facebook.com/Motalen) to find out updates on Verse 2!

Can you escape to uncover what awaits you outside the cell? The game that poses more questions than answers will leave you wanting the second installment.

You wake up in a room only to discover that nothing is at it seems. Search the room to find clues that can tell you more on how to escape and the ultimate questions. Where are you and who are you?

To move in game, one finger allows you to look around while to fingers in any direction (swipe left or forward, etc.) will let you move in that direction.

The digging does work as provided but you need to think about the clues in order to continue... Perhaps you can dig somewhere else, too?

Try looking at our Support URL (motalen.blogspot.com) for tips that can help you escape the cell.

E-mail us at support@motalen.com for any and all questions. We will respond within the day to ensure your questions are answered.

Will you be able to finish Verse 1 in time for Verse 2 to be released in the very near future?
09-16-2010, 08:24 PM
Looks good. Not enough screenshots though, and really needs a video.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-18-2010, 04:24 AM
Weird game, it wont let me out of the cell while i tried everything.. graphics looks good though, controls are ok, prefer to have a d-pad for moving instead of swiping with 2 fingers.
So dev if ur reading this: HOW do i get out of that cel! My knife aint working..

We Rule Plus+ : Mointec
09-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Video please.

Invaders Must Die.
09-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Send a message via AIM to tfobf
Game Impressions

Game crashes often when manipulating inventory objects. Controls are absolute shit. The "puzzles" are so far impossible to beat, I am in the first room and I have a shard of mirror, a pile of rocks, hard old bread, a zippo lighter that doesn't work, something out of the sink drain (toothbrush??) and whatever the object is on the bottom shelf of the medicine cabinet (the art is so poor I cannot discern what it is). I also have a nail, a book I can't read, and that's it. You need 2 nails to get out of the cell, the 2nd is nowhere to be found. Supposedly the developer says you can combine items to make other objects but I combined everything with everything, tediously waiting through the 45 second loading time (no shit) each time the game crashed, nothing.

I spent almost 3 hours on this game and got nowhere due to poor controls, coding, interface, game design, you name it. Stay away.
11-30-2010, 10:39 AM
totally sh*t game