★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KIDDINX
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 36.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Magic is in the air! The fun and games of The Magic Labyrinth, awarded childrens game of the year 2009, is now also available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.

Now you can take the little magician with you everywhere! Plonk, ouch! The little magician rubs his eyes puzzled. Is that a wall? The magicians apprentices are curious and explore the magic labyrinth searching for the secret symbols. Its tricky the big magicians play tricks on the little ones now and again. As if by magic paths are closed and hidden corridors appear.

This app lets you train your memory while you play at home and away. Help the little magician on his confusing journey through the magic labyrinth and memorise the right paths.- you see, the search for the magic symbols really isnt easy. With Watch out and Hurry up you have two modes that demand a high level of concentration as well as providing lots of fun.

The original version of the Childrens Game of the Year 2009
Various game options and crazy add-ons Varying levels of difficulty
Crack the highscore

2010 Schmidt Spiele GmbH

goiMot's comments:

iphone version:
09-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Looks fun for kids, not sure about the price. I wonder how much content is here?
09-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Looks fun for kids
Did you see the devs name? KIDDINX

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
09-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Did you see the devs name? KIDDINX
Yes, I noticed that. I have kids, so I was being serious that it looked fun for kids. I wonder if there is enough here for the $5.