★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The story of GOGO who Keeps running to save his lover.
"Ninja GOGO" is finally released on App store.

Story
The story starts from a village surrounded by false peace and deep grief...
in every year, villagers has sacrificed a virgin to the evil giant serpent for their safety.
In one day, just few days before the annual sacrifice ceremory...
GOGO, receiving training from Master ninja YUKIJI,
heard that MOMOKO, the master's daughter and his secret crush, is chosen as the victim.
For his love, for his master,
he is now heading to the den of the evil giant serpent with the full speed to meet the greatest challenge of him.

Watch the ending scene by playing the game.

Features
- control using the accelerometer for high or low speed running.
- speedy ninja actions and brilliant graphics.
- various stages and battles with gigantic bosses.
- attacks with various items.
- heart touching story of GOGO for saving his lover.
- You can change the location jump button from the option.

Tips.
- By touching "Store" button from stage select scene, you can access to the store.
- there are many available items in store and the items you buy are moved to the inventory.
- The items can be equipped to item slots in the bottom by dragging.
- The unnecessary items can be sold by dragging it to the 'sell' icon.
- The equipped item can be used by touching while playing.

- To learn more, visit "marktoob.net"
- If you have any technical problems please email us at nukun@naver.com

goiMot's comments:

09-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes! Win.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

09-16-2010, 10:40 PM
This looks like a fun game. Waiting for any impressions, hope someone gives it a shot tonight or I might just go for it anyway.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
09-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Looks good, I am not a fan of tilt controls though.
09-16-2010, 11:03 PM
yeah I'm not either, but it appears that the accelerometer only changes the speed.

Here's another longer video for the game..

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
09-17-2010, 12:33 AM
look good. However, is it in Korean? Or have English version?

My iPhone Games: Jewel Frenzy | FLICK THE FISH
09-17-2010, 01:32 AM
Ok I got it. I'm not gonna write a full review on it but it is pretty good from what I've played so far, at least good enough to justify the $2. It's a game similar to run games like Monster Dash, Canabalt, Cave Run where you run and the screen moves automatically and you jump to avoid pits and other dangers... but its got even more stuff to it. You collect gold throughout the levels and as long as you finish the levels you can use the gold you gained to buy things in the shop like weapons, ammo, powerups, and health. There's quite a few things to buy and put in your inventory, which you can arrange before levels to set up which items you want to use at that time. You can also earn skills/abilities just for completing levels.

There's a story mode and an endless mode. The story mode has the shop and all that stuff between levels and the endless mode is all about covering as much distance as you can, along the way you can collect throwing stars/weaponry to use on enemies and every few meters the game speeds up.

There are Openfeint leaderboards.

This is a cool game. I won't go into much more detail but whoever's interested or into run games I'd say it's a good, safe purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsApp View Post
look good. However, is it in Korean? Or have English version?
It's in english with fair enough translation but not perfect. Don't worry about that though the gameplay is where it's at in this one.

09-17-2010, 01:39 AM
oh and 2 more things I should add, this game has some (cool looking) bosses and the accelerometer controls are to slow down and speed up forward or to adjust your jumps shorter or longer and they work well.

09-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Buying this without hesitation. Maybe it'll keep my attention longer that Dash did.

Invaders Must Die.
09-17-2010, 10:51 PM
It,s a very different runing game. It,s cool!!

MarsApp // It is in English version

Last edited by arki man; 09-17-2010 at 11:01 PM.