★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CHOCOLATIER looks so sweet!

03-10-2009, 01:22 PM
CHOCOLATIER looks so sweet!

new game arrived, called Chocolatier. here is an app store description:

Oh, the gloriously rich and delectable life of a chocolatier. Build your empire, brick by brick and ingredient by ingredient. You must first travel the world for the best ingredients, barter for the most marketable recipes, manage production of multiple types of confections at multiple factories, and pay attention to the latest trends and holidays schedule. That AND deal with employees, suppliers, vendors, and customers… not to mention warding off your adversaries! Do you have what it takes to conquer the world through chocolate?

• 2 modes: Story and Freeplay

• Over 130 different quests!

• 14 cities to travel to throughout the world

• Exciting mini game to set your level of factory production for every recipe you obtain!

• Interactive bargaining with merchants to determine price of ingredients throughout the world

• 64 recipes to acquire and 6 factories to purchase!

Seattlepi.com says “If chocolate is a drug, "Chocolatier" would have players striving to be the kingpin of cocoa… All in all, this is a tasty treat of a game that will have you working hard to build your empire – all while working up a serious craving for chocolate.”

Recommended for fans of all casual and economic simulation games, including Diner Dash (a time management game and TM of PlayFirst), Sally’s Salon (a time management game and TM of Real Arcade), Tetris (a puzzle game and TM of Tetris Holding, LLC), Spore (a simulation game and TM of Electronic Arts), Topple (a puzzle game and TM of ngmoco), Bejeweled (a puzzle game and TM of PopCap), Scrabble (a word game and TM of Hasbro).

anyone interested?
here are some screenshots (appshopper link):
http://appshopper.com/games/chocolatier
03-10-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm def checking this out! Thank you!

03-10-2009, 01:46 PM
i don't know why but i knew you will definitely check this out
03-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
hehe!
03-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
I do. She likes those games you silly rabbit!
03-10-2009, 02:09 PM
sounds like what you do in a day jawb...so much for escapism
03-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
I do. She likes those games you silly rabbit!

The NAME says it all "💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩"
03-10-2009, 02:12 PM
ok, stop talking about candy... let's talk about chocolatier - anyone bought it?
03-10-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm thinking about getting this... But I really hate how they "recommend" it to fans of Tetris, Topple, Bejeweled and Scrabble. How are any of these types of games related? We wouldn't be trying to get "Chocolatier" to come back with the results for a search for "Tetris" now would we?

I'm going to have to think about this one. Maybe I'll just snipe it.
03-10-2009, 05:08 PM
looks interesting though