★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Foosball Hero Now Available + Promo Codes

09-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Foosball Hero Now Available + Promo Codes

Hi everyone --- Foosball Hero is now out and available at AppStore for $1.99. Hope you'll like it
This time we can offer two promo codes for the fastest two visitors:

Let us know what you think of the game at: support @ foosballhero . com
We'll try to save more promo codes for the rest of you.
__________________________________________________ __________

Foosball Hero brings excitement and action of the real-world Foosball game to your iPad ! It's fast, noisy, engaging, rusty, dirty and squeaky - just like the old Foosball table at your favorite bar !

Game features realistically rendered full scale (11 players a side) table, fast-paced 3D graphics and physics, realistic sounds with attention to detail and fine-tuned gameplay for both beginners and pro-likes.

More info: www.foosballhero.com

Video teaser with gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

And some screenshots:

09-17-2010, 05:47 AM
I'll drop here a comment as soon as i try it!

09-17-2010, 05:56 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
All gone. Really want to try this and leave review.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
09-17-2010, 05:59 AM
The other code was lurked This looks great!
Would love to read some impressions.
09-17-2010, 08:56 AM
Please leave some impressions. I own the other two iPad foosball iPad games, not sure I need another.
09-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Santa's Back In Town

hi everyone... managed to save one more promo code for you: A77RPW6JJJRL
have fun and don't forget to spread the word
09-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Game Impressions

Thanks for the code! I really like the game. I've been a foosball player for about 10 years now and your physics are really realistic! The controls are smooth, and fun to use. I'm not crazy about the graphics - seems like the players are a little small, but maybe I'm just not coordinated enough. I'll keep working on it! But overall I would give it 4.5/5 stars!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
09-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Thank you for the code. I own a foosball table and have been playing for about twenty years.

This is a very good representation of the actual game. The table and players have a nice worn look to them. Ball physics are very good and the rods move, spin as you would expect.

I like that there are several options for player placement as well as several options for the game.

There are two other very good foosball games in the store and I would put this one rig with them. Illusion Labs has the slickest looking game but is not has overall realistic, as the other two. This game is priced right and is worth a try.
09-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Thank you for the code. I like the game. It has a faster pace comparing to the Illusion Labs version. What I miss is a simple statistics (winnings/losses). A fast goal replay (as an option or easily dismissible) would be nice.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
09-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Would have been nice to try, but I don't suppose there are any more codes left....

Best App Site: FreeMyApps - Redeem paid apps for free on your iOS device!