★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: TurboNUKE
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 13.4 MB
  • Version: 1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Red Card Rampage HD is the iPad version of the massively popular Flash game 'Soccer Balls', this time using the iPad's multi-touch control system and leveraging full advantage of the HD display.

Do the referees decisions sometimes make you mad? Heres your chance to take revenge!
Unfair red cards should not go unpunished! Go on the Red Card Rampage and give the referees what they deserve!

This is a fun physics puzzler with a hilarious soccer theme for everyone, regardless of whether you love or loathe soccer!

Go ahead and vent your frustration with ref decisions! Aim at the ref, kick the ball and, well, make him VERY angry. You might get a red card, but you wont be sent off!

A flawless physics engine and the ability to specify the exact trajectory of the ball guarantees precision of your shots.

Sounds too easy for you? Dont jump to conclusions! With each level it will be harder and harder to reach all the referees. There are cunningly placed referees, and more complex puzzles. Youll also have to rely on teamwork and skilled timing to defeat the referee!

Can you finish each level with a perfect score ?

FEATURES:

8 soccer teams to choose from
36 levels with various degree of complexity
Hours of addictive game play
Full HD support
Multi touch support for easy controls

Makani's comments:
Hey guys,

I just released a cool new iPad physics puzzler out called 'Red Card Rampage HD' in which you have to beat up the referees with a football. It is similar to Angry Birds in that it is a physics puzzler with a bunch of levels, but the cool difference here is that unlike Angry Birds, the trajectory line does not disappear; in fact you can position it as accurately as you want. It may sound easy, but try it out and you'll soon find that the levels surprisingly get quite challenging!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/red-card-rampage/id389320744?mt=8

Let me know what you guys think! (p.s., Game also available on iPhone and Android)

Makani
09-17-2010, 01:34 PM
LOck intersting

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
09-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Any video or other pictures of the game??? Would like to see it and try it out.
09-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Any video or other pictures of the game??? Would like to see it and try it out.
I think there was a video of this game in the iphone thread.
09-19-2010, 03:31 AM
Thanks LordVader. Rocketball, some more screenshots of the iphone version, which is similar, can be seen here:
http://www.turbonuke.com/iphone_redcard.php