★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Alpaca Dance!

Three alpacas are practicing dancing for the upcoming carnival. Can you help them get better?

How to play?

There are three alpacas, the left one will perform a set of dance moves which the right one will soon follow. You play the middle alpaca Gac Star, watch out for timing and perform the same moves when your time frame arrive (after the time bar appear). Touch and shoot up/left/right/down or press the respective button (switch on the button controls) to let the alpaca do the same move. Make movement outside your time frame is an error. It will get faster and faster and you have to remember more and more moves, a real challenge to your memory and reflexes.

Hurry, let the dancing begin!

Become a fan of WPD on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E6%B0%B4%E6%98%9F%E9%96%8B%E7%99%BC/135782133112275

Check out the gameplay video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLm76ffXFAk

!!

:

-
,;

,,,!

jixing's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Three alpacas are practicing dancing for the upcoming carnival. Can you help them get better?

How to play?

There are three alpacas, the left one will perform a set of dance moves which the right one will soon follow. You play the middle alpaca Gac Star, watch out for timing and perform the same moves! Use swipe up/left/right/down or press the respective button to let the alpaca dance.

Hurry, let the dancing begin!
09-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

09-18-2010, 12:46 PM
My happiness over this release cannot be measured in standard forms of measurement!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-19-2010, 03:15 AM
look like it will sell bad...
Still, at least I want people who bought this game to have some fun, but the score on the leader board is pretty low... is the game rule really that hard to understand? ^^b
Anyway, I have uploaded an update to make the game easier so that even average people who have slow reflexes can have some fun too.

Oh by the way, this is an universal app. Good to play it on an iPad too.

Last edited by jixing; 09-19-2010 at 05:37 AM.
09-19-2010, 05:28 AM
Just bought it and its really fun. Esp. since it seems to have some tolerance to allow you own groove, in a microtiming frame sort of.

I did not get past the stage yet when they perfom more the one move at a time.
just playing 5 mins with it and getting used to the controls and how the game mechanics work.
But I like it, already!

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
09-19-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm glade you like it. Thanks for your support.

This is the kind of game that you have to play it to actually appreciate the fun. Except it's not quite friendly now :P

The update should be out about 8 days from my experience. Hope you will find it more enjoyable.
09-20-2010, 09:42 PM
promo code

Hello, I need some help. I will give promo code for any one who answer this two questions:
1. How do you like the design of these characters?
2. Are you interested in this kind of game?
3. (optional) What other type of character do you want to see dancing? zombie? for example.

PM me or reply here. I will give you a promo code.

Last edited by jixing; 09-20-2010 at 10:13 PM.