App description: "Blind World has the potential to stand out as something very different from what is available on the App Store. It's a really unique and artistic experience that's well suited to the platform." - toucharcade.com
"Blind World is one of the best puzzle games in the App Store which offers a brand new engaging mechanic" - appadvice.com
"Blind World is an extremely unique, but slightly flawed game that will please just about any puzzle fan" - 148apps.com

Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot"
Featured on slidetoplay.com

8/10 - igamestats.com rating

When you close your eyes the only thing that you can feel is a touch. You can't hear things, you can only perceive them and remember their location.

Features:
- brand new quiet relaxing gameplay;
- 3 episodes, 20 levels each;
- three completely different themes;
- real-time downloaded other player's scores;
- full OpenFeint support (leaderboards, achievements and challenges);
- full Game Center support (leaderboards and achievements);
- high replayability;
- iPhone 4 Retina Display support;
- iPad HD graphics;
- accelerometer support;
- upcoming updates with new levels and themes!

How to play:
- drag your finger across the screen to rotate the world around you;
- spin the device to change gravity.

Trailer: http://bit.ly/blindworldtrailer
Hands-on: http://bit.ly/blindworldhandson

Dgut's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Blind World released!
More info: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=66645

iTunes Link : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blind-world/id391289654?mt=8
09-18-2010, 03:53 PM
This looks really neat.

09-18-2010, 06:50 PM
One of the most beautiful games I played on my iPad. And pretty amazing. Lovely music, great graphics and very good tilt & touch controls makes this one a must buy for only 99 cents if you own an iPad. Didn't try this it on my iPhone (app is universal), so not sure how good it plays on a much smaller screen though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iPad is a truly magnificent device, and brings gaming into a whole new level of joy.
09-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Ok, I noticed one thing that I don't like. Bad screen orientation. Game is developed only in landscape mode, so with wrong (and the only one available) screen orientation volume buttons are "on the bottom" while holding your iPad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iPad is a truly magnificent device, and brings gaming into a whole new level of joy.

Last edited by TheLittlePrince; 09-18-2010 at 07:22 PM.
09-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittlePrince View Post
Ok, I noticed one thing that I don't like. Bad screen orientation. Game is developed only in landscape mode, so with wrong (and the only one available) screen orientation volume buttons are "on the bottom" while holding your iPad.
Thanks for your comment. I add the option to change the screen orientation in the immediate update.
09-19-2010, 01:10 AM
I do like this game, I have to admit. It's relaxing, almost zen-like, and the idea is different, which is good.

Unfortunately, relaxation turns into frustration pretty quickly, because it crashes frequently, dropping me unceremoniously back to Springboard. Even if I don't have many apps open, and will often happen right in the middle of a level, which also means my progress during the current game doesn't get saved. Yes, I've rebooted, and yes, that does help for a short time, but it quickly dies again. So until that gets sorted, I'm not even going to touch it.

(For reference: iPhone 4, latest iOS, non-jailbroken.)

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-19-2010, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Unfortunately, relaxation turns into frustration pretty quickly, because it crashes frequently, dropping me unceremoniously back to Springboard.
I already know about this error and will try as quickly as possible to release an update. The game sometimes crashes at random moments. If you can determine in what specific time it "falls", you will help me a lot.
09-19-2010, 03:11 AM
i don't get how to have a better score..it's a matter of speed?i don't get how it works...
09-19-2010, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaxl View Post
i don't get how to have a better score..it's a matter of speed?i don't get how it works...
Game tip: "You gain bonus score points when you mark surfaces without taking off"
09-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgut View Post
I already know about this error and will try as quickly as possible to release an update. The game sometimes crashes at random moments. If you can determine in what specific time it "falls", you will help me a lot.
Of course, I just played 4 levels and it didn't crash once. Figures. :P

I do notice that the longer you play a level, the more choppy it becomes when you rotate the level. It almost seems like there must be a memory leak somewhere, given how it seems to at least start acting up, if not crashing, the longer you go.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko