★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Empire Online Closed Beta (Free MMORPG)

09-20-2010, 02:35 AM
Empire Online Closed Beta (Free MMORPG)

Hello gamers, our game has launched a Chinese version on app-store since July and right now we are hosting a closed beta for the English Version. Please show support and give our game a try, your precious comments will help to improve our game for its official launch in the upcoming future.

Below is a brief introduction to our game:
Empire Online is the English version of the world’s first Chinese MMORPG 《帝國Online》 for iPhone, developed by Lakoo. The game was originally made for feature phones then later ported over to iPhone and currently we have over 5 million players registered over the world.

Main features of the Empire Online include:
- Mixture of Eastern and Western cultural background
- Spacious and stylish world; where you can experience legends from the past
- Freedom of distributing stat points; creating endless possibilities for builds as well as strategies for PVP
- Appearance changes with different equipments; showing styles and being original
- Our irreplaceable “Empire System”, you can establish your own empire and build an army of your own

Those who wish to participate in the closed beta or have any questions regarding the closed beta please do not hesitate to E-mail me at CB@lakoo.com

Our homepage
Our Facebook
iTunes Link: Empire Online
09-20-2010, 04:31 AM
Hi, I sent you an email.

09-20-2010, 04:51 AM
Lots of translation errors but a cool game can't wait to see more areas and improved translations

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
09-20-2010, 11:15 AM
I sent you an email.
09-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Email sent, This definitely looks interesting.
09-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Sent an email as well. Would love to test this and provide feedback.

GameLoft: xRylinx | GameCenter: Rylin |
Currently playing: Real Racing 3, GT Racing 2, Oceanhorn
Waiting for: N/A
Owner of: iPad 3 64GB, Galaxy Note 3
09-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Sent an e-mail a while ago. Really good looking game.
09-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Sent an e-mail a while ago. Have been following the game for a very long time as for the chinese version. Really good looking game.
09-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Really interested. Email sent.

It's cool, refreshing, and irresistibly tantalizing...ChocoVanilla Ice-Cream!
09-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Thank you for applying =)

Hello gamers, we have received a great volume of closed beta applicantions in just 1 day! Thank you for all of you who sent us an E-mail showing your interest towards Empire Online.

We are currently focusing on the translation issue to make sure the game is ready to be launched as soon as possible, and we are also aware of the possible lag issue for most closed beta testers due to the location of our server and we are trying to improve this issue as well.

We are considering to reward our closed beta testers once the official game is launched, so please do not hesitate if you or your friends wish to participate in our closed beta.

Thank you again for all of you who are interested, please follow us on Facebook by "Like"-ing our page for the most updated news about closed beta and various news in the future.