• Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 54.1 MB
  • Version: 1.30
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dream bigger.
From the team that brought you We Rule and We Farm, create your own We City from over 300 unique buildings and decorations. Bodybuilders, fry cooks and fashionistas take to your city's streets with each building you add. Helicopters soar through your skies. And share your bustling city with your friends!

BUILD YOUR CITY
Line your streets with cafes, salons, apartments, hospitals, hot dog stands and MORE! Each building welcomes a new citizen to your city.

COMPLETE CONTROL
Easily redesign your city whenever you want. Create a fast-food paradise, then transform it into a city filled with lush parks.

PLAY WITH FRIENDS ONLINE
Invite your friends to gawk at the wonders of your We City. Explore their creations and place orders with their businesses to earn bonus coin and XP.

Find news, support, and update info at:
facebook.com/ngmocogames
twitter.com/ngmocogames
ngmoco.com/we-city

We City is powered by plus+, the premier social play network for players on the go.

We City was designed from the ground up for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.

_________
Please, note: internet connectivity is required to play We City
09-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Send a message via AIM to bLiNdSiDe
Cool, looking forward to this.

Gamecenter / OpenFeint / plus+ / Crystal / Agon : blindside82

09-20-2010, 06:49 PM
I don't know if I can spend more of my life playing a 3rd "We _____" game, my girlfriend may kill me
09-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Another 'copy paste' game from Ngmoco. BTW any plans of updating Eliminate?
09-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Not sure if want... I have a feeling it's too much to expect any kind of gameplay change at this point. Got it anyway though. Gonna try it out quick before homework.

These ngmoco freemium games aren't all that bad really except for the crippling server issues of the other two. Hopefully this is at least one thing that's different?
09-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Downloading right this minute. Can't really get into We Doodle. A 4th 'We' game can't kill me..
09-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Add me: nicolaxl (also for we rule,we farm...).
09-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Better enjoy it while ya can before it goes global and servers become too slow to play =P
09-21-2010, 04:14 AM
I'm playing the iPad version and there's no Plus+ option in top right corner like in We Rule and We Farm. Does anyone else have this issue? I use Plus+ to navigate in the We games as the kingdom maps are clunky, slow to load and a major pain to use if a friend is on page 11 as you have to wait while every page loads from 1 through 11 before you can visit them. What's happened to the Plus+ option? Should I be seeing it?

EDIT: It now appears. Yet wasn't before, despite closing and starting the game a few times.

EDIT AGAIN: It keeps appearing and then disappearing. Damn irritating.

Last edited by snow_mani; 09-21-2010 at 05:15 AM.
09-21-2010, 04:28 AM
We Rule = WIN
We Farm = COPY AND FAIL
We City = ???? - I have a feeling its COPY AND FAIL