★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Now Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy" Games, and in Simulation Games! ***

Do you think you have what it takes to handle one of the world's most dangerous and stressful jobs? Take command as the Air Boss in this fun and exciting game!

Flight Deck: Reloaded puts you in charge of flight operations for your own little military. Direct planes and helicopters to their proper landing zones and launch additional aircraft into the wild blue yonder all while trying to avoid costing the taxpayer millions due to fatal mid-air collisions!

V2.15 has been submitted to Apple, and adds an awesome Fast Forward feature to make the action even more intense when you feel like more of a challenge!

-----------------------------------------------
FEATURES:
Beautifully Detailed Graphics
Authentic Aircraft Sounds
Aircraft modeled after their Real World Counterparts
Radio Chatter
Simple, fun and engaging game play
OpenFeint Integration for worldwide high score tracking
Additional Levels available via In App Purchase
-----------------------------------------------

SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT: We welcome any suggestions from our users to help make Flight Deck: Reloaded a more enjoyable experience. Don't hesitate to contact us at: bossman@bossmanentertainment.com

MindJuice's comments:

Master the elements by controlling aircraft in cloudy conditions, fog and even snow!

Check out the Farm level and hear the southern crop-duster pilot radioing in for takeoff clearance. He wishes he was a military flyboy too!

Features:
  • Planes: F15 Eagle, F16 Faclon, F18 Hornet, F22B Raptor, Harrier, A10 Warthog, V22 Osprey, A6 Intruder, E2 Hawkeye, S3 Viking
  • Helicopters: AH1 Cobra, AH60 Black Hawk, AH64 Apache, CH53 Sea Stallion
  • Included Levels: Carrier, Mountain, Farm
  • Additional Levels: Desert, Offshore (available together via Level Pack in-app purchase)

Coming Soon (next update):
  • Fast Forward feature for more intense action!
09-21-2010, 06:16 PM
This is probably my favorite line drawing game - maybe because I am involved with Naval Aviation.

It is great to see the realism of the planes, having realistic ATC calls, and the enviroments are great as well. Any past, present or future folks looking at working in Navy aviation should give this one a shot - a lot of fun.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

09-21-2010, 07:15 PM
What's the difference between this one and the first? I have both but won't be able to play it until later so I'm just curious. I love the first am sure I'll love this too
09-21-2010, 07:38 PM
just getting my post count up
09-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Send a message via MSN to MindJuice Send a message via Skype™ to MindJuice
Promo Codes!

More promo codes available in the contest forum.
09-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
What's the difference between this one and the first? I have both but won't be able to play it until later so I'm just curious. I love the first am sure I'll love this too
Main addition is the two new levels: Mountain and Farm

We've just updated the original Flight Deck too, to offer those levels to existing users as an in-app purchase.

The original also got a Fast Forward feature that will come to Flight Deck: Reloaded very soon (will submit the update to Apple tomorrow night).
09-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Love the name
09-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Version 2.15 Submitted: Adds Fast Forward Feature!

Hi everyone,

I submitted version 2.15 of Flight Deck: Reloaded to Apple tonight. It includes a new Fast Forward feature that users have been asking for quite a bit.

Here is the change description from iTunes:
Awesome new Fast Forward feature allows you to speed up gameplay at any time by touching the Fast Forward button in the upper right corner of the screen.

If there is about to be a collision, Fast Forward instantly turns off and returns you to normal speed so you can deal with the situation.
Look for the release in a week or so, depending on how quickly Apple is able to get through reviewing it.

Enjoy!