★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Christmas version launched, Fans will enjoy all the cheerful things on this special day.
The Santa Clause is coming well, it turned out that they are gorillas and lions. Its a fancy-dress party! Lets find out some new fun and frolic.

Lions dont like banana!
This is an irresistibly cute and adorably action game - Eat it.
Video URL: http://bit.ly/ayuC49

All sorts of food are falling from the sky, and the animals on the plain never pass up an opportunity for free meal. However, lions dont like fruits and monkeys are herbivores, and whoever drinks the poison will be done for.
So, what the point of the game is to continuously guide the voracious animals to their preferred food. Be careful, they would not only puke, but also deserve ridicule from the wearing companions, if they eat wrong food wait, wait, what did you say? It plays like a traditional rhythm game? Hum... maybe, but Eat itmakes you enjoy a light sense of humor that will bring a smile upon your face, except for intense music rhythm.

Features:
1. Extremely comical and cute
2. Easy to play, anyone could get used to in under 10 seconds.
3. Difficulty curve that will challenge your coordination.
4. A variety of funny challenges of achievement, such as they eat nothing HOHO~.

Eat itwill be the cutest and most relaxing touch game in your iPhone!

Game Introduction
The game mainly challenges the players reflexes and coordination.
During the game, different food will continuously fall from the sky, players have to switch the animals on the bottom of the screen, in order to feed them correct food. The animal will be punished, if they get wrong food. Moreover, there are many surprise included the game, which would help players gain more points rapidly or cause the animals to faint.
As the game progresses, it will be difficult step by step. Come on! Hurry to challenge yourselves on harder difficulty settings!

gamesdragon's comments:
A challenging & addictive game is coming on the itouch/iphone!
《Eat it!》by DragonTeam Interactive.

Lions don’t like banana!
This is an irresistibly cute and adorably action game - 《EAT IT》.

Video URL: [http://youtube.com/watch?v=8CjDathwk6E

All sorts of food are falling from the sky, and the animals on the plain never pass up an opportunity for free meal. However, lions don’t like fruits and monkeys are herbivores, and whoever drinks the poison will be done for.
So, what the point of the game is to continuously guide the voracious animals to their preferred food. Be careful, they would not only puke, but also deserve ridicule from the wearing companions, if they eat wrong food …… wait, wait, what did you say? It plays like a traditional rhythm game? Hum... maybe, but 《EAT IT》makes you enjoy a light sense of humor that will bring a smile upon your face, except for intense music rhythm.

Features:
1. Extremely comical and cute
2. Easy to play, anyone could get used to in under 10 seconds.
3. Difficulty curve that will challenge your coordination.
4. A variety of funny challenges of achievement, such as “they eat nothing”… HOHO~

《EAT IT》will be the cutest and most relaxing touch game in your iPhone!

Game Introduction
The game mainly challenges the player’s reflexes and coordination.
During the game, different food will continuously fall from the sky, players have to switch the animals on the bottom of the screen, in order to feed them correct food. The animal will be “punished”even dead, if they get wrong food.

How to play: touch the animals to switch different rules
Touch poison bottles to destroy them

ROAR! I’m a majestic lion!
I’m a mischievous gorilla!
Food… Food… *Drools*
Dangerous! Keep away from your monkeys and lions
Many more “surprise” for you to discover!

As the game progresses, it will be difficult step by step, for example, the speed and rate of the falling food will become greater, and after four errors, the game will end.

More games please visit: http://wp.way3g.com/
09-15-2010, 10:14 AM
My pet Lion loves the narners.

Invaders Must Die.

09-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Video (not Wierd Al)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-15-2010, 10:45 AM
A lot of devs make their own threads with tons of text and the game is always crappy. But the video has turned me around! Can a mod change the first post with appinfo and video?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Video (not Wierd Al)
YouTube: video
drelbs, you and I are the God's of same post count valley.

Invaders Must Die.
09-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
drelbs, you and I are the God's of same post count valley.
Do you stalk me on here?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Do you stalk me on here?
Don't we all?

Back on topic: the original poster can change the first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 09-15-2010 at 11:12 AM.
09-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Do you stalk me on here?
You'd like that wouldn't you?

Invaders Must Die.
09-16-2010, 05:49 AM
This looks cute.
At a glance, it looks like a music game to me.
But I think it is more like a puzzle/strategy game for casual gamers.

Currently still busy with some other games, however will add this to my list.

My Favourite iPhone Games
Plunderland (Best Concept) | Paper Ninja (Best Slash Action) | Pocket God (Best God) | Knight Rush (Best Side-Scroller) | Infinity Blade (Best Graphic) | Angry Bird (Best $ spent) | Cut the Ropes (Best Puzzle)
09-21-2010, 02:59 AM
The game mainly challenges the players reflexes and coordination.
During the game, different food will continuously fall from the sky, players have to switch the animals on the bottom of the screen, in order to feed them correct food. The animal will be punishedeven dead, if they get wrong food.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  3.7 KBROAR! Im a majestic lion!

Name:  4.jpg
Size:  3.0 KBIm a mischievous gorilla!

Name:  5.jpg
Size:  4.9 KBFood Food *Drools*

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  2.2 KBDangerous! Keep away from your monkeys and lions

The game is on sale now! We'd love to hear what you guys think about how the game looks and plays. Post your feedback here and a few surprises are available for kind fans. PM us!
Regards,
DragonTeam Interactive.Co.,Ltd
To learn more, visit www.gamesdragon.net
Email us: info@gamesdragon.net
Follow us on Twitter @DragonTeamGames
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Team-Interactive