★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gears -- Coming soon, and looking for some beta testers

09-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Gears -- Coming soon, and looking for some beta testers

Hi,

I'm just putting the finish touches on Gears, a new ball-roller game, and was looking for some beta testers. If you're interested please direct message me and let me know your iPhone/Pod details. I'm hoping to get the beta out by the end of this week.

Gears is an new spin (oh yes, pun intended...) on a ball roller, with full physics in a 3D environment. Below are some initial screenshots.

Added Sept 23. First in-game video!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks!
- Corey

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0152.PNG
Views:	10
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	23111

Name:	IMG_0166.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	23113

Name:	IMG_0154.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	23112

Name:	IMG_0167.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	23114

Last edited by redd; 09-23-2010 at 07:59 PM.
09-22-2010, 09:11 AM
This looks fun. I'd love to test.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Oh how I loved Marble Madness back in the day, hopefully this game has a similar feel
09-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Just to give an update: Progress is coming along really well (Game Center now integrated!) The beta's coming out soon, and hopefully a release within the next 2 weeks!

If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please drop me a PM. For those who've already done so (and for any new ones) I should be able to push something to you guys by tomorrow night.
09-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd View Post
Just to give an update: Progress is coming along really well (Game Center now integrated!) The beta's coming out soon, and hopefully a release within the next 2 weeks!

If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please drop me a PM. For those who've already done so (and for any new ones) I should be able to push something to you guys by tomorrow night.
Submission takes about 2 weeks average to get through now, so it probably won't be out as soon you as you thought, fyi.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Submission takes about 2 weeks average to get through now, so it probably won't be out as soon you as you thought, fyi.
Ya. I suppose I should say that I'll be submitting it within the next 2 weeks (hopefully sooner.) And, hopefully having it show up not too long afterwards.